First articles published in SICOT-J Special Issue Series (March 2017)
SICOT-J has published the first articles in a series of special issues that are to be published in 2017.
- Deformity Correction, Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction, Guest Editor - Yasser ElBatrawy
- Musculoskeletal tumors: Current approaches and controversies, Guest Editor: A. Kulidjian
- Arthroscopic Treatment of Chondral Lesions of the Hip, Guest Editor: Marc Tey Pons
Further articles will be added to these Special Issues throughout 2017.
Additional special issues are also scheduled to publish during 2017. A non-exhaustive list is given below:
- Proximal Femoral Fractures, Guest Editor - James Waddell
- Computer Assisted Orthopaedic Surgery - Current State and Impact, Guest editor - Ajeya Adhikari
Look out for more articles throughout the year in these special issues.