Volume 1, 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||08 June 2015|
- Al-Rawi ZS, Al-Aszawi AJ, Al-Chalabi T (1985) Joint mobility among university students in Iraq. Br J Rheumatol 24(4), 326–331. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Codman EA (1934) Normal motions of the shoulder joint. The shoulder. Boston, Thomas Todd Co., pp. 32–64.
- Crosbie J, Kilbreath SL, Hollmann L, York S (2008) Scapulohumeral rhythm and associated spinal motion. Clin Biomech 23(2), 184–192. [CrossRef]
- Dayanidhi S, Orlin M, Kozin S, Duff S, Karduna A (2005) Scapular kinematics during humeral elevation in adults and children. Clin Biomech 20(6), 600–606. [CrossRef]
- Decoster LC, Vailas JC, Lindsay RH, Williams GR (1997) Prevalence and features of joint hypermobility among adolescent athletes. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 151(10), 989–992. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Ebaugh DD, McClure PW, Karduna AR (2005) Three-dimensional scapulothoracic motion during active and passive arm elevation. Clin Biomech 20(7), 700–709. [CrossRef]
- Forleo LH, Hilario MO, Peixoto AL et al. (1993) Articular hypermobility in school children in Sao Paulo, Brazil. J Rheumatol 20(5), 916–917. [PubMed]
- Habechian FAP, Fornasari GG, Sacramento LS, Camargo PR (2014) Differences in scapular kinematics and scapulohumeral rhythm during elevation and lowering of the arm between typical children and healthy adults. J Electromyogr Kinesiol 24(1), 78–83. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Inman VT, Saunders JB, Abbott LC (1944) Observations on the function of the shoulder joint. J Bone Joint Surg 26A, 1–30.
- Kaduna A, McClure P, Michener L, Sennett B (2001) Dynamic measurements of three-dimensional scapular kinematics: a validation study. J Biomech Eng 123(2), 184–190. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Larsson LG, Baum J, Mudholkar GS (1987) Hypermobility: features and differential incidence between the sexes. Arthritis Rheum 30(12), 1426–1430. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Ludewig PM, Phadke V, Braman JP, Hassett DR, Cieminski CJ, LaPrade RF (2009) Motion of the shoulder complex during multiplanar humeral elevation. J Bone Joint Surg 91(2), 378–389. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- McClure PW, Michener LA, Sennett BJ, Karduna AR (2001) Direct 3-dimensional measurement of scapular kinematics during dynamic movements in vivo. J shoulder Elbow Surg 10(3), 269–277. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- McQuade K, Smidt G (1998) Dynamic scapulohumeral rhythm: the effects of external resistance during elevation of the arm in the scapular plane. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther 27(2), 125–133. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Ogston JB, Ludewig PM (2007) Differences in 3-dimensional shoulder kinematics between persons with multidirectional instability and asymptomatic controls. Am J Sports Med 35(8), 1361–1370. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Price CIM, Franklin P, Rodgers H, Curless RH, Johnson GR (2000) Active and passive scapulohumeral movement in healthy persons: a comparison. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 81(1), 28–31. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Wu G, van der Helm FC, Veeger HEJ et al. (2005) ISB recommendation on definitions of joint coordinate systems of various joints for the reporting of human joint motion-Part II: shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand. J Biomech 38(5), 981–992. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Yano Y, Hamada J, Tamai K et al. (2010) Different scapular kinematics in healthy subjects during arm elevation and lowering: Glenohumaral and scapulothoracic patterns. J Shoulder Elbow Surg 19(2), 209–215. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Yano Y, Tamai K, Nohara Y et al. (2011) Comparison of the angle of humeral external rotation and EMG between 2 types of scapular motion. Katakansetsu 35, 305–308. [In Japanese, English abstract].
- Yoshizaki K, Hamada J, Tamai K, Sahara R, Fujiwara T et al. (2009) Analysis of the scapulohumeral rhythm and electromyography of the shoulder muscles during elevation and lowering: Comparison of dominant and nondominant shoulders. J Shoulder Elbow Surg 18(5), 756–763. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.