Volume 1, 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 July 2015|
- Boyd HB (1940) Surgical exposure of the ulna and proximal third of the radius through one incision. Surg Gynecol Obstet 71, 86–88.
- Colton CL, Hall AJ (1991) Atlas of orthpaedic surgical approaches. Oxford, Butterworth Heinman, pp. 192–193.
- Shenoy RM (1995). Biplanar exposure of radius and ulna through a single incision. J Bone Joint Surg Br 77(4) 568–570. [PubMed]
- Bauer G, Arand M, Mutschler W (1991) Posttraumatic radioulnar synostosis after forearm fracture osteosynthesis. Arch Orthop Trauma Surg 110(3), 142–145. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Anderson LD, Sisk D, Tooms RE, Park WI III (1975) Compression plate fixation in acute diaphyseal fractures of the radius and ulna. J Bone Joint Surg Am 57(3), 287–297. [PubMed]
- Stern PJ, Drury WJ (1983) Complications of plate fixation of forearm fractures. Clin Orthop Relat Res 175, 25–29. [PubMed]
- Vince KG, Miller JE (1987) Cross-union complicating fracture of the forearm. Part 1: adults. J Bone Joint Surg Am 69(5) 640–653. [PubMed]
- Henry AK (1957) Extensile exposure. Baltimore, Williams-Wilkins, pp. 100–107.
- Langkamer VG, Ackroyd CE (1990) Removal of forearm plates. A review of the complications. J Bone Joint Surg Br 72(4) 601–604. [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.