Volume 1, 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||21 July 2015|
- World Health Organization (2012) Tuberculosis Control in the South-East Asia 2012. http://whothailand.healthrepository.org/bitstream/123456789/1430/1/2012%20Report–Tuberculosis%20Control%20in%20SE%20Asia%20Region.pdf. Accessed June 7, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Rasool MN (2001) Osseous manifestations of tuberculosis in children. J Pediatr Orthop 21(6), 749–755. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jou R, Huang WL, Su WJ (2009) Tokyo-172 BCG vaccination complications, Taiwan. Emer Infect Dis 15(9), 1525–1526. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Yoo WJ, Choi IH, Yun YH, et al. (2014) Primary epiphyseal osteomyelitis caused by mycobacterium species in otherwise healthy toddlers. J Bone Joint Surg Am 96(17), e145. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lewis KN, Liao R, Guinn KM, et al. (2003) Deletion of RD1 from Mycobacterium tuberculosis mimics bacille Calmette-Guérin attenuation. J Infect Dis 187(1), 117–123. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.