Volume 1, 2015
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||23 October 2015|
- Traina F, De Fine M, Di Martino A, Faldini C (2013) Fracture of ceramic bearing surfaces following total hip replacement: a systematic review. BioMed Res Int 2013, 157247. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bone MC, Sidaginamale RP, Lord JK, Scholes SC, Joyce TJ, Nargol AV, Langton DJ (2015) Determining material loss from the femoral stem trunnion in hip arthroplasty using a coordinate measuring machine. Proc Inst Mech Eng H 229(1), 69–76. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lusty PJ, Watson A, Tuke MA, Walter WL, Walter WK, Zicat B (2007) Wear and acetabular component orientation in third generation alumina-on-alumina ceramic bearings: an analysis of 33 retrievals [corrected], J Bone Joint Surg, 89, 1158–1164. Erratum in J Bone Joint Surg 90, 543. [Google Scholar]
- Glyn-Jones S, Thomas GE, Garfield-Roberts P, Gundle R, Taylor A, McLardy-Smith P, Murray DW (2015) The John Charnley Award: highly crosslinked polyethylene in total hip arthroplasty decreases long-term wear: a double-blind randomized trial. Clin Orthop Relat Res 473, 432–438. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Purdue PE, Koulouvaris P, Nestor BJ, Sculco TP (2006) The central role of wear debris in periprosthetic osteolysis. HSS J 2, 102–113. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.