Volume 2, 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 April 2016|
- Stoneback JW, Owens BD, Sykes J, Athwal GS, Pointer L, Wolf JM (2012) Incidence of elbow dislocations in the United States population. J Bone Jt Surg Am 94, 240–245. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mehlhoff TL, Noble PC, Bennett JB, Tullos HS (1988) Simple dislocation of the elbow in the adult. Results after closed treatment. J Bone Jt Surg Am 70, 244–249. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Harris M, Bishop T, Bernard J (2015) Unstable elbow dislocations: the description and cadaveric feasibility study of a new surgical technique. Sicot-J 1, 23. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- O’Driscoll SW, Morrey BF, Korinek S, An KN (1992) Elbow subluxation and dislocation. A spectrum of instability. Clin Orthop Relat Res 208, 186–197. [Google Scholar]
- Ring D, Bruinsma WE, Jupiter JB (2014) Complications of hinged external fixation compared with cross-pinning of the elbow for acute and subacute instability. Clin Orthop Relat Res 472, 2044–2048. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.