Volume 2, 2016
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||13 May 2016|
- Odonkor PN, Stansbury L, Garcia JP, Rock P, Deshpande SP, Grigore AM (2013) Perioperative management of adult surgical patients on extracorporeal membrane oxygenation support. J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth 27(2), 329–344. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kajja I, Bimenya GS, Eindhoven B, Jan Ten Duis H, Sibinga CTS (2010) Blood loss and contributing factors in femoral fracture surgery. Afr Health Sci 10(1), 18–25. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chauhan A, Moraca RJ, Altman DT (2013) Use of extracorporeal membrane oxygenation support during an emergent decompression of a thoracic epidural abscess. Spine 15(38), E1048–E1050. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Caba-Doussoux P, Leon-Baltasar JL, Garcia-Fuentes C, Resines-Erasun C (2012) Damage control orthopaedics in severe polytrauma with femur fracture. Injury, 43(Suppl 2), S42–S46. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Conrad SA, Rycus PT, Dalton H (2005) Extracorporeal life support registry report 2004. ASAIO J, 51(1), 4–10. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.