Volume 2, 2016
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||31 May 2016|
- Love WH, Beiler DD (1957) Osteo-onychodysplasia. J Bone Joint Surg Am 39, 645–650. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Loomer RL (1989) Shoulder girdle dysplasia associated with nail patella syndrome. A case report and literature review. Clin Orthop Relat Res 238, 112–116. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Beals RK, Eckhardt AL (1969) Hereditary onycho-osteodysplasia (Nail-Patella syndrome). A report of nine kindreds. J Bone Joint Surg Am 51, 505–516. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kamath S, Bhagwandas K (2010) Genetic disorders of glomerular basement membranes. Nephron Clin Pract 118, 9–18. [Google Scholar]
- McIntosch I, Dreyer SC, Clough MV et al. (1998) Mutation analysis of LMX1B gene in nail-patella syndrome patients. Am J Hum Genet 63, 1651–1658. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sweeney E, Fryer A, Mountford R, Green A, McIntosh I (2003) Nail patella syndrome: a review of the phenotype aided by developmental biology. J Med Genet 40, 153–162. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Zidorn T, Barthel T, Eulert J (1994) Nail-patella syndrome. A 4-generation family study. Z Orthop Ihre Grenzgeb 132, 486–490. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lippacher S, Mueller-Rossberg E, Reichel H, Nelitz M (2013) Correction of malformative patellar instability in patients with nail-patella syndrome: a case report and review of the literature. Orthop Traumatol Surg Res 99, 749–754. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Heckman DS, McCoy AJ, Spritzer CE, Garrett WE (2013) Intercondylar synovial septum in two patients with nail-patella syndrome. J Knee Surg 26, 107–111. [Google Scholar]
- Darlington D, Hawkins CF (1967) Nail-patella syndrome with iliac horns and hereditary nephropathy. Necropsy report and anatomical dissection. J Bone Joint Surg Br 49, 164–174. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Doughty KS, Richmond JC (1991) Arthroscopic findings in the knee in nail-patella syndrome: a case report. Arthroscopy 21, 1–5. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.