Volume 2, 2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 October 2016|
- Chidambaram R, Cobb AG. 2009. Change in the age distribution of patients undergoing primary hip and knee replacements over 13 years – an increase in the number of younger men having hip surgery. J Bone Joint Surg Br, 91(SUPP I), 152–152. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Walker P, Roberston D (1988) Design and fabrication of cementless hip stems. Clin. Orthop. Relat. Res., 235, 25–34. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Falez F, Casella F, Papalia M (2015) Current concepts, classification, and results in short stem hip arthroplasty. Orthopedics, 38(3), S6–S13. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Albanese CV, Rendine M, De Palma F, Impagliazzo A, Falez F, Postacchini F, Santori FS (2005) Bone remodelling in THA: a comparative DXA scan study between conventional implants and a new stemless femoral component. A preliminary report. HIP, 16, 9–15. [Google Scholar]
- Whiteside LA, White SE, McCarthy DS (1995) Effect of neck resection on torsional stability of cementless total hip replacement. Am J Orthop (Belle Mead, NJ), 24(10), 766–770. [Google Scholar]
- Harris WH (1969) Traumatic arthritis of the hip after dislocation and acetabular fractures: treatment by mold arthroplasty. J Bone Joint Surg Am, 51(4), 737–755. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Dorr LD, Faugere MC, Mackel AM, Gruen TA, Bognar B, Malluche HH (1993) Structural and cellular assessment of bone quality of proximal femur. Bone, 14(3), 231–242. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kröger H, Miettinen H, Arnala I, Koski E, Rushton N, Suomalainen O (1996) Evaluation of periprosthetic bone using dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry: precision of the method and effect of operation on bone mineral density. J. Bone Miner. Res., 11(10), 1526–1530. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gruen T, Mcneice G, Amstutz H (1979) “Modes of failure” of cemented stem-type femoral components: a radiographic analysis of loosening. Clin Orthop Relat Res, 141, 17–27. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lerch M, von der Haar-Tran A, Windhagen H, Behrens BA, Wefstaedt P, Stukenborg-Colsman CM (2012) Bone remodelling around the Metha short stem in total hip arthroplasty: a prospective dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry study. Int Orthop, 36(3), 533–538. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jahnke A, Engl S, Altmeyer C, Jakubowitz E, Seeger JB, Rickert M, Ishaque BA (2014) Changes of periprosthetic bone density after a cementless short hip stem: a clinical and radiological analysis. Int Orthop, 38(10), 2045–2050. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chen HH, Morrey BF, An KN, Luo ZP (2009) Bone remodeling characteristics of a short-stemmed total hip replacement. J Arthroplasty, 24(6), 945–950. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Freitag T, Hein MA, Wernerus D, Reichel H, Bieger R (2016) Bone remodelling after femoral short stem implantation in total hip arthroplasty: 1-year results from a randomized DEXA study. Arch Orthop Trauma Surg, 136(1), 125–130. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Trevisan C, Bigoni M, Cherubini R, Steiger P, Randelli G, Ortolani S (1993) Dual X-ray absorptiometry for the evaluation of bone density from the proximal femur after total hip arthroplasty: analysis protocols and reproducibility. Calcif Tissue Int, 53(3), 158–161. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Niinimaki T, Jalovaara P (1995) Bone loss from the proximal femur after arthroplasty with an isoelastic femoral stem: BMD measurements in 25 patients after 9 years. Acta Orthop Scand, 66(4), 347–351. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Marchetti ME, Steinberg GG, Greene JM, Jenis LG, Baran DT (1996) A prospective study of proximal femur bone mass following cemented and uncemented hip arthroplasty. J Bone Miner Res, 11(7), 1033–1039. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Nakamura K (1996) Measurement of periprosthetic bone mineral density after cementless hip arthroplasty by dual energy X-ray absorptiometry: longitudinal and cross-sectional evaluation. J Orthop Sci, 1(2), 113–122. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.