Volume 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||11 January 2017|
- Kelley SP, Hinsche AF, Hossain JFM (2004) Axillary artery transection following anterior shoulder dislocation: classical presentation and current concepts. Injury 35(11), 1128–1132. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ergüneş K, Yazman S, Yetkin U, Cakır V, Gurbuz A (2013) Axillary artery transection after shoulder dislocation. Ann Vasc Surg 27(7), 974.e7–974.e10. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Menendez ME, Ring D, Heng M (2015) Proximal humerus fracture with injury to the axillary artery: a population-based study. Injury 46(7), 1367–1371. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chotai PN, Ebraheim NA (2012) Posterior sternoclavicular dislocation presenting with upper-extremity deep vein thrombosis. Orthopedics 35(10), e1542–e1547. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Joshi SP, Challawar NS, Agrawal PV, Gajjar AS (2016) Dyspnea in a case of shoulder dislocation – to beware of this rare life-threatening symptom. SICOT-J 2, 30. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.