Volume 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 February 2017|
- Rogmark C, Johnell O (2006) Primary arthroplasty is better than internal fixation of displaced femoral neck fractures. A meta-analysis of 14 randomized studies with 2,289 patients. Acta Orthopaedica 77(3), 359–367. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Hopley C, Stengel D, Ekkernkamp A, Wich M (2010) Primary total hip arthroplasty versus hemiarthroplasty for displaced intracapsular hip fractures in older patients: systematic review. BMJ 340, c2332. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- The Swedish National Hip Arthroplasty Register (2002) Annual Report. [Online] Available at: http://www.shpr.se/Libraries/Documents/AnnualReport2002-EN.sflb.ashx (accessed 13 June 2015.
- Danish Dementia Research Centre (2015) Prevalence of dementia in Denmark. [Online] Available at: http://uk.videnscenterfordemens.dk/dementia-in-denmark/prevalence-of-dementia-in-denmark/ (accessed 11 September 2016).
- Gullberg B, Johnell O, Kanis JA (1997) World-wide projections for hip fracture. Osteoporos Int 7, 407–413. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Khan MA, Hossain FS, Ahmed I, Muthukumar N, Mohsen A (2013) Predictors of early mortality after hip fracture surgery. Int Orthop 37, 2119–2124. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Hu F, Jiang C, Shen J, Tang P, Wang Y (2012) Injury preoperative predictors for mortality following hip fracture surgery: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Int J Care Injured 43, 676–685. [CrossRef]
- Iorio R, Healy WL, Lemos DW, Appleby D, Lucchesi CA, Saleh KJ (2001) Displaced femoral neck fractures in the elderly: outcomes and cost effectiveness. Clin Orthop Relat Res 383, 229–242. [CrossRef]
- Burgers PT, Van Geene AR, Van den Bekerom MP et al. (2012) Total hip arthroplasty versus hemiarthroplasty for displaced femoral neck fractures in the healthy elderly: a meta-analysis and systematic review of randomized trials. Int Orthop 36(8), 1549–1560. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Stroh A, Naziri Q, Johnson AJ, Mont MA (2012) Dual-mobility bearings: a review of the literature. Exp Rev Med Devices 9(1), 23–31. [CrossRef]
- Boyer B, Philippot R, Geringer J, Farizon F (2012) Primary total hip arthroplasty with dual mobility socket to prevent dislocation: a 22-year follow-up of 240 hips. Int Orthop 36(3), 511–518. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Guyen O, Pibarot V, Vaz G, Chevillotte C, Béjui-Hugues J (2009) Use of a dual mobility socket to manage total hip arthroplasty instability. Clin Orthop Relat Res 467, 465–472. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Prudhon JL, Ferreira A, Verdier R (2013) Dual mobility cup: dislocation rate and survivorship at ten years of follow-up. Int Orthop 37(12), 2345–2350. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Caton JH, Prudhon JL, Ferreira A, Aslanian T, Verdier R (2014) A comparative and retrospective study of three hundred and twenty primary Charnley type hip replacements with a minimum follow up of ten years to assess whether a dual mobility cup has a decreased dislocation risk. Int Orthop 38(6), 1125–1129. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Prudhon JL (2011) Dual-mobility cup and cemented femoral component: 6 year follow-up results. Hip Int 21(6), 713–717. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Martino ID, Triantafyllopoulos GK, Sculco PK, Sculco TP (2014) Dual mobility cups in total hip arthroplasty. World J Orthop 5(3), 180–187. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Grazioli A, Ek ETH, Rüdiger HA (2012) Biomechanical concept and clinical outcome of dual mobility cups. Int Orthop 36(12), 2411–2418. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lewinnek GE, Lewis JL, Tarr R, Compere CL, Zimmerman JR (1978) Dislocations after total hip-replacement arthroplasties. J Bone Joint Surg Am 60, 217–220. [CrossRef]
- Tarasevicius S, Busevicius M, Robertsson O, Wingstrand H (2010) Dual mobility cup reduces dislocation rate after arthroplasty for femoral neck fracture. BMC Musculoskelet Disord 11, 175. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Adam P, Philippe R, Ehlinger M et al. (2012) Dual mobility cups hip arthroplasty as a treatment for displaced fracture of the femoral neck in the elderly. A prospective, systematic, multicenter study with specific focus on postoperative dislocation. Orthop Traumatol Surg Res 98, 296–300. [CrossRef]
- Sanders RJ, Swierstra BA, Goosen JH (2013) The use of a dual-mobility concept in total hip arthroplasty patients with spastic disorders: no dislocations in a series of ten cases at midterm follow-up. Arch Orthop Trauma Surg 133, 1011–1016. [CrossRef]
- Hernigou P, Filippini P, Flouzat-Lachaniette CH, Batista SU, Poignard A (2010) Constrained Liner in neurologic or cognitively impaired patients undergoing primary THA. Clin Orthop Relat Res 468, 3255–3262. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Hernigou P, Ratte L, Roubineau F, Pariat J, Mirouse G, Guissou I, Allain J, Lachaniette CHF (2013) The risk of dislocation after total hip arthroplasty for fractures is decreased with retentive cups. Int Orthop 37, 1219–1223. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Combes A, Migaud H, Girard J, Duhamel A, Fessy MH (2013) Low rate of dislocation of dual-mobility cups in primary total hip arthroplast. Clin Orthop Relat Res 471, 3891–3900. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Varley J, Parker MJ (2004) Stability of hip hemiarthroplasties. Int Orthop 28, 274–277. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Macaulay W, Nellans KW, Garvin KL, Iorio R, Healy WL, Rosenwasser MP (2008) Prospective randomized clinical trial comparing hemiarthroplasty to total hip arthroplasty in the treatment of displaced femoral neck fractures: winner of the Dorr Award. J Arthroplasty 23(6 Suppl 1), 2–8. [CrossRef]
- Kristensen PK, Thillemann TM, Johnsen SP (2014) Is bigger always better? A nationwide study of hip fracture unit volume, 30-day mortality, quality of in-hospital care, and length of hospital stay. Med Care 52(12), 1023–1029. [PubMed]
- van Dortmont LM, Douw CM, van Breukelen AM et al. (2000) Outcome after hemi-arthroplasty for displaced intracapsular femoral neck fracture related to mental state. Injury 31(5), 327–331. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Daugaard CL, Jørgensen HL, Riis T, Lauritzen JB, Duus BR, van der Mark S (2012) Is mortality after hip fracture associated with surgical delay or admission during weekends and public holidays? A retrospective study of 38,020 patients. Acta Orthopaedica 83(6), 609–613. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Mukka SS, Mahmood SS, Sjödén GO, Sayed-Noor AS (2013) Dual mobility cups for preventing early hip arthroplasty dislocation in patients at risk: experience in a county hospital. Orthop Rev 5(2), 48–51. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.