Volume 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Wrist & Hand|
|Published online||07 April 2017|
- Alfonso C, Jann S, Massa R, Torreggiani A (2010) Diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of the carpal tunnel syndrome: a review. Neurolog Sci 31(3), 243–252. [CrossRef]
- Atroshi I, Gummesson C, Johnsson R, et al. (1999) Prevalence of carpal tunnel syndrome in a general population. JAMA 282, 153–158. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Bland JP (2007) Carpal tunnel syndrome. BMJ 335, 343–346. [CrossRef]
- Phalen GS (1966) The carpal-tunnel syndrome. J Bone and Joint Surg Am 48(A), 380–383. [CrossRef]
- Uchiyama S, Itsubo T, Nakamura T, et al. (2010) Current concepts of carpal tunnel syndrome: pathophysiology, treatment, and evaluation. J Orthop Sci 15, 1–13. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Werner RA, Andary M (2002) Carpal tunnel syndrome: pathophysiology and clinical neurophysiology. Clin Neurophysiol 113(9), 1373–1381. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Ettema AM, Amadio PC, Zhao C, et al. (2006) Changes in the functional structure of the tenosynovium in idiopathic carpal tunnel syndrome: a scanning electron microscope study. Plast Reconstr Surg 118 1413–1422. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Ibrahim I, Khan WS, Goddard N, et al. (2012) Carpal tunnel syndrome: review of the recent literature. The Open Orthopedics Journal 6(Suppl 1), 69–76. [CrossRef]
- Sud V, Tucci MA, Freeland AE, et al. (2002) Absorptive properties of synovium harvested from the carpal tunnel. Microsurgery 22, 316–319. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Werner RA, Armstrong TJ (1997) Carpal tunnel syndrome: ergonomic risk factors and intra carpal canal pressure, carpal tunnel syndrome. Phys Med Rehabil Clin N Am 8(3), 555–569.
- Corradi M, Paganelli E, Pavesi G (1989) Internal neurolysis and flexor tenosynovectomy: adjuncts in the treatment of chronic median nerve compression at the wrist in hemodialysis patients. Microsurgery 10, 248–250. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Ketchum LD (2004) A comparison of flexor tenosynovectomy, open carpal tunnel release, and open carpal tunnel release with flexor tenosynovectomy in the treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome. Plast Reconstr Surg 113(7), 2020–2029. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Oh J, Zhao C, Zobitz ME, et al. (2006) Morphological changes of collagen fibrils in the subsynovial connective tissue in carpal tunnel syndrome. J Bone Joint Surg Am 88, 824–831.
- Schuind F, Ventura M, Pasteels JL (1990) Idiopathic carpal tunnel syndrome: histologic study of flexor tendon synovium. J Hand Surg Br, 15(3), 497–503. [CrossRef]
- Nakamichi K, Tachibana S (1998) Histology of the transverse carpal ligament and flexor tenosynovium in idiopathic carpal tunnel syndrome. J Hand Surg Am 23, 1015–1024. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lluch AL (1992) Thickening of the synovium of the digital flexor tendons: cause or consequence of the carpal tunnel syndrome? J Hand Surg Br 17, 209–212. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Doyle JR, Carroll RE (1968) The carpal tunnel syndrome. A review of 100 patients treated surgically. Calif Med 108, 263–267. [PubMed]
- Kuhlman KA (1997) Sensitivity and specificity of carpal tunnel syndrome sign. Am J Phys Med Rehabil 76, 451–457. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Naranjo A, Ojeda S, Mendoza D, et al. (2007) What is the diagnostic value of ultrasonography compared to physical evaluation in patients with idiopathic carpal tunnel syndrome? Clin Exp Rheumatol 25, 853–859. [PubMed]
- Gelberman RH, Pfeffer GB, Galbraith RT, et al. (1987) Results of treatment of severe carpal-tunnel syndrome without internal neurolysis of the median nerve. J Bone Joint Surg Am 69(6), 896–903. [CrossRef]
- Fernandes CH, Meirelles LM, Neto JR, et al. (2013) Carpal tunnel syndrome with thenar atrophy: evaluation of the pinch and grip strength in patients undergoing surgical treatment. Hand 8, 60–63. [CrossRef]
- Wheatley MJ, Kaul MP (1997) Recurrent carpal tunnel syndrome following endoscopic carpal tunnel release: a preliminary report. Ann Plast Surg 39, 469–471. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Shum C, Parisien M, Strauch RJ, et al. (2002) The role of flexor tenosynovectomy in the operative treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome. J Bone Joint Surg Am 84(2), 221–225. [CrossRef]
- Borisch N, Haussmann P (2003) Neurophysiological recovery after open carpal tunnel decompression: comparison of simple decompression and decompression with epineurotomy. J Hand Surg Br 28(5), 450–454. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Foulkes GD, Atkinson RE, Beuchle C, et al. (1994) Outcome following epineurotomy in carpal tunnel syndrome: a prospective, randomized clinical trial. J. Hand Surg 19, 539–547. [CrossRef]
- Leinberry CF, Hammond NL 3rd, Siegfried JW (1997) The role of epineurotomy in the operative treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome. J Bone Joint Surg Am 79(4), 555–557. [CrossRef]
- Lundborg G (1975) Structure and function of the intraneural microvessels as related to trauma, edema formation, and nerve function. J Bone Joint Surg Am 57(7), 938–948. [CrossRef]
- Palmer AK, Toivonen DA (1999) Complications of endoscopic and open carpal tunnel release. J Hand Surg Am 24(3), 561–565. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.