Volume 3, 2017
Special Issue: "Arthroscopic Treatment of Chondral Lesions of the Hip" Guest Editor: M. Tey Pons
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||18 October 2017|
- Sheppard S, Iliffe S (1996) Hospital at home. BMJ 312(7036), 923–924. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pryor GA, Williams DRR (1989) Rehabilitation after hip fractures. Home and hospital management compared. J Bone Joint Surg Br 71, 471–473. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Closs SJ, Stewart LSP, Brand E, Currie CT (1995) A scheme of early supported discharge for elderly trauma patients the views of patients, carers and community staff. Br J Occup Ther 58, 373–376. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hollingworth W, Todd C, Parker M, Roberts JA, Williams R (1993) Cost analysis of early discharge after hip fracture. Br Med J 307, 903–906. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Marks L (1990) Home and hospital care: redrawing the boundaries. London, King’s Fund. [Google Scholar]
- Boyce WJ, Vessy MP (1985) Rising incidence of fracture of the proximal femur. Lancet i, 150–151. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Robbins JA, Donaldson LJ (1984) Analysing stages of care in hospital stay for fractured neck of femur. Lancet ii, 1028–1029. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mowat G, Morgan RT (1982) Peterborough Hospital at Home scheme. Br Med J 284(6316), 641–643. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Parker MJ, Pryor GA, Myles JW (1994) The value of a special surgical team in preventing complications in the treatment of hip fractures. Int Orthop 18, 184–188. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gullberg B, Johnell O, Kanis JA (1997) World-wide projections for hip fracture. Osteoporosis Int 7, 407–413. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Currie C, Partridge M, Plant F, Roberts J, Wakeman R, Williams A (2012) The National Hip Fracture Database National Report 2012. www.nhfd.co.uk. [Google Scholar]
- Parker MJ, Pryor GA, Myles J (2000) 11-year results in 2,846 patients of the Peterborough Hip Fracture Project: reduced morbidity, mortality, and hospital stay. Acta Orthop Scand 71, 34–38. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Azhar A, Lim C, Kelly E, O’Rourke K, Dudeney S, Hurson B, Quinlan W (2008) Cost induced by hip fractures. Ir Med J 101, 213–215. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lawrence TM, White CT, Wenn R, Moran CG (2005) The current hospital costs of treating hip fractures. Injury 36(1), 88–91. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.