Volume 3, 2017
Special Issue: "Arthroscopic Treatment of Chondral Lesions of the Hip" Guest Editor: M. Tey Pons
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||18 October 2017|
- Sheppard S, Iliffe S (1996) Hospital at home. BMJ 312(7036), 923–924. [CrossRef]
- Pryor GA, Williams DRR (1989) Rehabilitation after hip fractures. Home and hospital management compared. J Bone Joint Surg Br 71, 471–473. [PubMed]
- Closs SJ, Stewart LSP, Brand E, Currie CT (1995) A scheme of early supported discharge for elderly trauma patients the views of patients, carers and community staff. Br J Occup Ther 58, 373–376. [CrossRef]
- Hollingworth W, Todd C, Parker M, Roberts JA, Williams R (1993) Cost analysis of early discharge after hip fracture. Br Med J 307, 903–906. [CrossRef]
- Marks L (1990) Home and hospital care: redrawing the boundaries. London, King’s Fund.
- Boyce WJ, Vessy MP (1985) Rising incidence of fracture of the proximal femur. Lancet i, 150–151. [CrossRef]
- Robbins JA, Donaldson LJ (1984) Analysing stages of care in hospital stay for fractured neck of femur. Lancet ii, 1028–1029. [CrossRef]
- Mowat G, Morgan RT (1982) Peterborough Hospital at Home scheme. Br Med J 284(6316), 641–643. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Parker MJ, Pryor GA, Myles JW (1994) The value of a special surgical team in preventing complications in the treatment of hip fractures. Int Orthop 18, 184–188. [CrossRef]
- Gullberg B, Johnell O, Kanis JA (1997) World-wide projections for hip fracture. Osteoporosis Int 7, 407–413. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Currie C, Partridge M, Plant F, Roberts J, Wakeman R, Williams A (2012) The National Hip Fracture Database National Report 2012. www.nhfd.co.uk.
- Parker MJ, Pryor GA, Myles J (2000) 11-year results in 2,846 patients of the Peterborough Hip Fracture Project: reduced morbidity, mortality, and hospital stay. Acta Orthop Scand 71, 34–38. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Azhar A, Lim C, Kelly E, O’Rourke K, Dudeney S, Hurson B, Quinlan W (2008) Cost induced by hip fractures. Ir Med J 101, 213–215. [PubMed]
- Lawrence TM, White CT, Wenn R, Moran CG (2005) The current hospital costs of treating hip fractures. Injury 36(1), 88–91. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.