Volume 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 December 2017|
- Gasparini G, Familiari F, Ranuccio F (2013) Patellar malalignment treatment in total knee arthroplasty. Joints 1(1), 10–17.
- Barrack RL, Bertot AJ, Wolfe MW, Waldman DA, Milicic M, Myers L (2001) Patellar resurfacing in total knee arthroplasty. A prospective, randomized, double-blind study with five to seven years of follow-up. J Bone Joint Surg Am 83-A(9), 1376–1381. [CrossRef]
- Yoshi, I, Whiteside, LA, Anouchi, YS (1992) The effect of patellar button placement and femoral component design on patellar tracking in total knee arthroplasty. Clin Orthop 275, 211.
- Lewonowski K, Dorr LD, McPherson EJ, Huber G, Wan Z (1997) Medialization of the patella in total knee arthroplasty. J Arthroplast 12(2), 161–167. [CrossRef]
- Kawano T, Miura H, Nagamine R (2002) Factors affecting patellar tracking after total knee arthroplasty. J Arthroplast 17, 942–947. [CrossRef]
- Anglin C, Brimacombe JM, Wilson DR, Masri BA, Greidanus NV, Tonetti J, Hodgson AJ (2010) Biomechanical consequences of patellar component medialization in total knee arthroplasty. J Arthroplast 25(5), 793–802. [CrossRef]
- Lee TQ, Budoff JE, Glaser FE (1999) Patellar component positioning in total knee arthroplasty. Clin Orthop Relat Res 366, 274–281. [CrossRef]
- Wiberg G (1941) Roentgenographs and anatomic studies on the femoropatellar joint: with special reference to chondromalacia patellae. Acta Orthop Scand 12(4), 319–410. [CrossRef]
- Assi C, Kheir N, Samaha C, Deeb M, Yammine K (2017) Optimizing patellar positioning during total knee arthroplasty: an anatomical and clinical study. Int Orthop. Doi: 10.1007/s00264-017-3557-4.
- Fox AJ, Wanivenhaus F, Rodeo SA (2012) The basic science of the patella: structure, composition, and function. J Knee Surg 25(2), 127–142. [CrossRef]
- Caton JH, Prudhon JL, Aslanian T, Verdier R (2016) Patellar height assessment in total knee arthroplasty: a new method. Int Orthop 40, 2527–2531. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.