Volume 4, 2018
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||13 July 2018|
- Franklin JL, Winquist RA, Benirschke SK, Hansen ST Jr (1988) Broken intramedullary nails. J Bone Joint Surg Am 70(10), 1463–1471. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Park Y, Yang H, Yoo H (2006) Removal of a broken intramedullary nail with a narrow hollow. J Orthop Trauma 20(7), 492–494. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Brewster T, Aschroft P, Scotland R (1995) Extraction of broken intramedullary nails – an improvement in technique. Injury 26(4), 286. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pan KL, Reuban PR (2012) A simple method for removal of the distal segment of a broken femoral intramedullary nail: a case report. Malays Orthop J 6(3), 66–68. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Blake SM (2009) A technique for the removal of the distal part of a broken intramedullary nail. Ann R Coll Surg Engl 91(2), 169–170. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- de Amorim Cabrita HA, Malavolta EA, Teixeira OV, et al. (2010) Anterograde removal of broken femoral nails without opening the nonunionsite: a new technique. Clinics (Sao Paulo) 65(3), 279–283. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Low TH, Loke YH, Chiu CK (2012) Minimally invasive retrieval of incarcerated flexible intramedullary reamer. Eur J Orthop Surg Traumatol 22(Suppl. 1), 113–115. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.