Volume 4, 2018
Special Issue: "Deformity correction, limb lengthening and reconstruction" Guest Editor: Y. ElBatrawy
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||06 April 2018|
- Paley D (2017) The Paley ulnarization of the carpus with ulnar shortening osteotomy for treatment of radial club hand. SICOT-J 3, 5. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tetsworth K, Block S, Glatt V (2017) Putting 3D modelling and 3D printing into practice: virtual surgery and preoperative planning to reconstruct complex post-traumatic skeletal deformities and defects. SICOT-J. 3, 16. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Wagner P, Burghardt RD, Green SA, Specht SC, Standard SC, Herzenberg JE (2017) PRECICE® magnetically-driven, telescopic, intramedullary lengthening nail: pre-clinical testing and first 30 patients. SICOT-J 3, 19. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Fragomen AT, Rozbruch SR (2017) Lengthening and deformity correction about the knee using a magnetic internal lengthening nail. SICOT-J 3, 25. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kusnezov N, Prabhakar G, Dallo M, Thabet AM, Abdelgawad AA (2017) Bone grafting via reamer-irrigator-aspirator for nonunion of open Gustilo-Anderson type III tibial fractures treated with multiplanar external fixator. SICOT-J, 3, 30. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.