Volume 4, 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 May 2018|
- Cooper DM, Dietz FR (1995) Treatment of idiopathic clubfoot. A thirty-year follow-up note. J Bone Jt Surg Am 77, 1477–1489. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ponseti IV, Smoley EN (1963) Congenital club foot: the results of treatment. J Bone Jt Surg Am 45, 261–344. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Famous people with club feet or foot. Disabled world. http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/famous-clubfoot.shtml. (Assessed: 2017/20/07) [Google Scholar]
- Club foot. Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.,org/wiki/Club_foot. (Assessed: 2017/20/07) [Google Scholar]
- Clubfoot causes, symptoms, and treatments. WebMD. http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/clubfoot-topic-overview. (Assessed: 2017/20/07) [Google Scholar]
- Fulton Z, Briggs D, Silva S, Szalay EA (2015) Calf circumference discrepancies in patients with unilateral clubfoot: Ponseti versus surgical release. J Pediatr Orthop 35, 403–406. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Shimode JK, Miyagi N, Majima T, Yasuda K, Minami A (2005) Limb length and girth discrepancy of unilateral congenital clubfeet. Pediatr Orthop B 14, 280–284. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kesemenli CC, Kapukaya A, Subaşi M, et al. (2003) Anthropometric study of patients treated for clubfoot. J Pediatr Orthop 23 498–502. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gamble J, Batista E, Rinsky L (2012) How small is the leg and foot in unilateral clubfoot. www.bjjprocs.boneandjoint.org.uk/content/94-B/SUPP_XXI/34. (Assessed: 2017/20/07) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao D, Liu J, Zhao L, Wu Z (2014) Relapse of clubfoot after treatment with the Ponseti method and the function of the foot abduction orthosis. Clin Orthop Surg 6, 245–252. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chesney D, Barker S, Maffulli N (2007) Subjective and objective outcome in congenital clubfoot; a comparative study of 204 children. BMC Musculoskelet Disord 8, 53. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gray K, Gibbons P (2014) Bilateral clubfeet are highly correlated: a cautionary tale for researchers. Clin Orthop Relat Res 472, 3517–3522. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gray K, Barnes E, Gibbons P, Little D, Burns J (2014) Unilateral analysis of severity and correlation. J Pediatr Orthop B 23, 397–399. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.