Volume 4, 2018
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Wrist & Hand|
|Published online||27 November 2016|
- Kasper DA, Meller MM (2008) Lymphedema of the hand and forearm following fracture of the distal radius. Orthopedics 31, 172. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sant SM, Tormey VJ, Freyne P, Casey EB (1995) Lymphatic obstruction in rheumatoid arthritis. Clin Rheumatol 14, 445–450. [Google Scholar]
- Becker C, Vasile JV, Levine JL, Batista BN, Studinger RM, Chen CM, Riquet M (2012) Microlymphatic surgery for the treatment of iatrogenic lymphedema. Clin Plast Surg 39, 385–398. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ozturk CN, Ozturk C, Glasgow M, Platek M, Ashary Z, Kuhn J, Aronoff N, Lohman R, Djohan R, Gurunluoglu R (2016) Free vascularized lymph node transfer for treatment of lymphedema: systematic evidence based review. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 69, 1234–1247. [Google Scholar]
- Arrivé L, Derhy S, El Mouhadi S, Monnier-Cholley L, Menu Y, Becker C (2016) Noncontrast magnetic resonance lymphography. J Reconstr Microsurg 32, 80–86. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tourani SS, Taylor GI, Ashton MW (2013) Anatomy of the superficial lymphatics of the abdominal wall and the upper thigh and its implications in lymphatic microsurgery. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 66, 1390–1395. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.