Volume 5, 2019
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||17 June 2019|
- Gosselin RA, Heitto M, Zirkle L (2009) Cost-effectiveness of replacing skeletal traction by interlocked intramedullary nailing for femoral shaft fractures in a provincial trauma hospital in Cambodia. Int Orthop 33, 1445–1448. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Grimes CE, Henry JA, Maraka J, Mkandawire NC, Cotton M (2014) Cost-effectiveness of surgery in low- and middle-income countries: A systematic review. World J Surg 38(1), 252–263. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lim Stephen S, Vos Theo, Flaxman Abraham D, Goodarz Danaei K, Heather Adair-Rohani MA (2014) A comparative risk assessment of burden of disease and injury attribute to 67 risk factors and risk factor clusters in 21 regions, 1990–2030: A systematic analysis for the global burden of disease study 2010. Lancet 380(9859), 2224–2260. [Google Scholar]
- Mustafa G, Khani K, Humail SM, Anjum MP, Afridi HD (2013) Pattern and severity of bony injuries among motorcyclist admitted in orthopedic ward. J Dow Univ Heal Sci Karachi 7(2), 72–75. [Google Scholar]
- Zimmerman K, Mzige AA, Kibatala PL, Museru LM, Guerrero A (2012) Road traffic injury incidence and crash characteristics in Dar es Salaam: A population based study. Accid Anal Prev 45, 204–210. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Baral R, Khan JA, Singh GP (2016) Pattern of tibial shaft fractures in Universal College of Medical Sciences, Bhairahawa: A review of sixty cases. J Univers Coll Med Sci 1(3), 11–14. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gichuhi K, Surg M, Glasgow O, Surgeon CO, Hospital KN (2007) Injury pattern among non-fatal road traffic crash victims. East Afr Orthop J 59(1), 23–25. [Google Scholar]
- Yavuz U, Sökücü S, Demir B, Yıldırım T, Ozcan C, Kabukçuoğlu YS (2014) Comparison of intramedullary nail and plate fixation in distal tibia diaphyseal fractures close to the mortise. Ulus Travma Acil Cerrahi Derg 20(3), 189–193. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Boniface R, Museru L, Kiloloma O, Munthali V (2016) Factors associated with road traffic injuries in Tanzania. Pan Afr Med J 23(46), 1–8. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chalya PL, Mabula JB, Dass RM, et al. (2012 Jan 9) Injury characteristics and outcome of road traffic crash victims at Bugando Medical Centre in Northwestern Tanzania. J Trauma Manag Outcome 6(1), 1. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aslani H, Tabrizi A, Sadighi A, Mirblok AR (2013) Pediatrics tibial open fractures treatment used by external fixator versus flexible intramedullary nails. Arch Trauma Res 2(3), 108–112. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kramer EJ, Shearer DW, Marseille E, et al. (2016) The cost of intramedullary nailing for femoral shaft fractures in Dar es Salaam,Tanzania. World J Surg 40(9), 2098–2108. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kamau DM, Gakuu LN, Gakuya EM, Sang EK (2014) Comparison of closed femur fracture: Skeletal traction and intramedullary nailing cost-effectiveness. East Afr Orthop J 8(March), 4–9. [Google Scholar]
- Beltsios M, Savvidou O, Kovanis J, Alexandropoulos P, Papagelopoulos P (2009 Oct) External fixation as a primary and definitive treatment for tibial diaphyseal fractures. Strat Trauma Limb Reconstr 4(2), 81–87. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Golubović I, Ristić B, Stojiljković P, et al. (2016) Results of open tibial fracture treatment using external fixation. Srp Arh Celok Lek 144(5–6), 293–299. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Robinson R (1993) Cost-effectiveness analysis. BMJ 307(6907), 793–795. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chang RW, Pellissier JM, Hazen GB (1996) A cost-effectiveness analysis of total hip arthroplasty for osteoarthritis of the hip. JAMA 275(11), 858–865. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.