Volume 5, 2019
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||03 May 2019|
- Espehaug B, Havelin LI, Engesaeter LB, Langeland N, Vollset SE (1998) Patient satisfaction and function after primary and revision total hip replacement. Clin Orthop Relat Res 351, 135–148. [Google Scholar]
- Leegwater NC, Willems JH, Brohet R, Nolte PA (2012) Cryocompression therapy after elective arthroplasty of the hip. Hip Int 22(5), 527–533. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ni SH, Jiang WT, Guo L, Jin YH, Jiang TL, Zhao Y (2015) Cryotherapy on postoperative rehabilitation of joint arthroplasty. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 23(11), 3354–3361. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Saito N, Horiuchi H, Kobayashi S, Nawata M, Takaoka K (2004) Continuous local cooling for pain relief following total hip arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty 19(3), 334–337. [Google Scholar]
- Scarcella JB, Cohn BT (1995) The effect of cold therapy on the postoperative course of total hip and knee arthroplasty patients. Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ) 24(11), 847–852. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Abramson DI, Chu LS, Tuck S Jr, Lee SW, Richardson G, Levin M (1966) Effect of tissue temperatures and blood flow on motor nerve conduction velocity. JAMA 198(10), 1082–1088. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Matsen FA 3rd, Questad K, Matsen AL (1975) The effect of local cooling on postfracture swelling. A controlled study. Clin Orthop 109, 201–206. [Google Scholar]
- Adie S, Naylor JM, Harris IA (2010) Cryotherapy after total knee arthroplasty: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. J Arthroplasty 25(5), 709–715. [Google Scholar]
- Ivey M, Johnston RV, Uchida T (1994) Cryotherapy for postoperative pain relief following knee arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty 9(3), 285–290. [Google Scholar]
- Kullenberg B, Ylipaa S, Soderlund K, Resch S (2006) Postoperative cryotherapy after total knee arthroplasty: A prospective study of 86 patients. J Arthroplasty 21(8), 1175–1179. [Google Scholar]
- Iwakiri K, Ohta Y, Minoda Y, Kobayashi A, Nakamura H (2019) Effect of periarticular morphine injection for total hip arthroplasty: A randomized, double-blind trial. Hip Int 29(3), 245–252. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Nadler SB, Hidalgo JH, Bloch T (1962) Prediction of blood volume in normal human adults. Surgery 51(2), 224. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Stalman A, Berglund L, Dungnerc E, Arner P, Fellander-Tsai L (2011) Temperature-sensitive release of prostaglandin E2 and diminished energy requirements in synovial tissue with postoperative cryotherapy. J Bone Joint Surg Am 93(21), 1961–1968. [Google Scholar]
- Nicolaides AN, Breddin HK, Fareed J, Goldhaber S, Haas S, Hull R, Kalodiki E, Myers K, Samama M, Sasahara A (2001) Prevention of venous thromboembolism, International Consensus Statement. Guidelines compiled in accordance with the scientific evidence. Int Angiol 20(1), 1–37. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Busch CA, Whitehouse MR, Shore BJ, MacDonald SJ, McCalden RW, Bourne RB (2010) The efficacy of periarticular multimodal drug infiltration in total hip arthroplasty. Clin Orthop Relat Res 468(8), 2152–2159. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Melvin JS, Stryker LS, Sierra RJ (2015) Tranexamic acid in hip and knee arthroplasty. J Am Acad Orthop Surg 23(12), 732–740. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.