Volume 5, 2019
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||17 June 2019|
- Gao S, Lewis G, Ashokkumar M, Hemar Y (2014) Inactivation of microorganisms by low-frequency high-power ultrasound: 1. Effect of growth phase and capsule properties of the bacteria. Ultrason Sonochem 21(1), 446–453. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Huang G, Chen S, Dai C, Sun L, Sun W, Tang Y, Xiong F, He R, Ma H (2017) Effects of ultrasound on microbial growth and enzyme activity. Ultrason Sonochem 37, 144–149. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Chammas N, Hill R, Edmonds M (2016) Increased mortality in diabetic foot ulcer patients: The significance of ulcer type. J Diabetes Res 2016. Article ID 2879809. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bajpai A, Nadkarni S, Neidrauer M, Weingarten MS, Lewin PA, Spiller KL (2018) Effects of non-thermal, non-cavitational ultrasound exposure on human diabetic ulcer healing and inflammatory gene expression in a pilot study. Ultrasound Med Biol 44(9), 2043–2049. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Huang CB, Ebersole JL (2010 Feb) A novel bioactivity of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids and their ester derivatives. Mol Oral Microbiol 25(1), 75–80. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Huang CB, George B, Ebersole JL (2010 Aug) Antimicrobial activity of n-6, n-7 and n-9 fatty acids and their esters for oral microorganisms. Archs Oral Biol 55(8), 555–560. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.