Volume 7, 2021
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||08 March 2021|
- Bucholz RW, Ross SE, Lawrence KL (1987) Fatigue fracture of the interlocking nail in the treatment of fractures of the distal part of the femoral shaft. J Bone Jt Surg Am 69(9), 1391–1399. [Google Scholar]
- Soni A, Sharma A, Kansay RK, Vashist D (2019) Novel method for removal of broken intramedullary interlocking nail with a subtrochanteric fracture: A case report. JBJS Case Connect 9(4), e0182. [Google Scholar]
- Sivananthan KS, Raveendran K, Kumar T, Sivananthan S (2000) A simple method for removal of a broken intramedullary nail. Injury 31(6), 433–434. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Theivendran K, Cooper JP (2009) Removal of broken solid femoral nail: A modified bent tip guide wire technique. Arch Orthop Trauma Surg 129(12), 1667–1671. [Google Scholar]
- Metikala S, Mohammed R (2011) Closed retrograde retrieval of the distal broken segment of femoral cannulated intramedullary nail using a ball-tipped guide wire. Indian J Orthop 45, 347–350. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao C, Slater GJ (2017) A technique for extraction of the distal segment of a broken femoral nail using a flexible reamer. Injury 48(8), 1858–1860. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pongsamakthai W, Apivatthakakul T, Sangkomkamhang T (2016) Removal of the broken femoral nail with T-reamer technique: A three-case report. J Clin Orthop Trauma 7, 22–26. [Google Scholar]
- Mazzini JP, Martin JR, Erasun CR (2009) Removal of a broken intramedullary femoral nail with an unusual pattern of breakage: A case report. Strat Traum Limb Recon 4(3), 151–155. [Google Scholar]
- Poehling GG, Webb LX (1982) Retrieval and replacement of a broken Küntscher rod by a closed technique. Technical note. JBJS 64(9), 1389–1390. [Google Scholar]
- Kim DS, Kwon CS, Ahn JK, Jeong BH, Sung YB, Yum JK (1999) Simple method for the extraction of the broken intramedullary nail of femur: Case report. J Korean Orthop Assoc 34, 171–174. [Google Scholar]
- Maini L, Singh J, Agarwal P, Gautum VK, Dhal AK (2005) Removal of broken Kuntscher’s nail: an innovative close technique. J Trauma Acute Care Surg 59(6), 1518–1520. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang GQ, Zhang YD, Zhuang YQ (2018) Removal of broken reamer stuck into femoral shaft in implanting PFNA: A case report. SICOT-J 4, 1–4. [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Prudhon JL, Tardy N (2018) Extended trochanteric osteotomy: Comparison of 3 modes of fixation: Metallic wires, cables, plate, about a series of 157 cases. SICOT-J 4, 1–7. [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.