Volume 8, 2022
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 June 2022|
- Assi C, Kheir N, Samaha C, et al. (2017) Novel anatomical-based surgical technique for positioning of the patellar component in total knee arthroplasty. SICOT J 3, 67. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ozaki Y, Baba T, Homma Y, et al. (2018) Posterior versus direct anterior approach in total hip arthroplasty: Difference in patient-reported outcomes measured with the Forgotten Joint Score-12. SICOT J 4, 54. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hatfield GL, Hubley-Kozey CL, Astephen Wilson JL, et al. (2011) The effect of total knee arthroplasty on knee joint kinematics and kinetics during gait. J Arthroplasty 26(2), 309–318. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bahl JS, Nelson MJ, Taylor M, et al. (2018) Biomechanical changes and recovery of gait function after total hip arthroplasty for osteoarthritis: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Osteoarthr Cartil 26(7), 847–863. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Whittle MW (1996) Clinical gait analysis: A review. Hum Mov Sci 15, 369–387. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tao W, Liu T, Zheng R, et al. (2012) Gait analysis using wearable sensors. Sensors (Basel) 12(2), 2255–2283. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Merriaux P, Dupuis Y, Boutteau R, et al. (2017) A study of Vicon system positioning performance. Sensors (Basel) 17(7), 1591. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Geerse DJ, Coolen BH, Roerdink M (2015) Kinematic validation of a multi-Kinect v2 instrumented 10-meter walkway for quantitative gait assessments. PLoS One 10(10), e0139913. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tsushima H, Morris ME, McGinley J (2003) Test-retest reliability and inter-tester reliability of kinematic data from a three-dimensional gait analysis system. J Jpn Phys Ther Assoc 6(1), 9–17. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mentiplay BF, Perraton LG, Bower KJ, et al. (2015) Gait assessment using the Microsoft Xbox One Kinect: Concurrent validity and inter-day reliability of spatiotemporal and kinematic variables. J Biomech 48(10), 2166–2170. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Nishimura A, Ito N, Nakazora S, et al. (2018) Does hallux valgus impair physical function? BMC Musculoskelet Disord 19, 174. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Heck A, Van Dongen C (2008) Gait analysis by high school students. Phys Educ 43(3), 284–290. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chan YH (2003) Biostatistics 104: Correlational analysis. Singap Med J 44(12), 614–619. [Google Scholar]
- Xu X, McGorry RW, Chou LS, et al. (2015) Accuracy of the Microsoft Kinect for measuring gait parameters during treadmill walking. Gait Posture 42(2), 145–151. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Timmi A, Coates G, Fortin K, et al. (2018) Accuracy of a novel marker tracking approach based on the low-cost Microsoft Kinect v2 sensor. Med Eng Phys 59, 63–69. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Guffanti D, Brunete A, Hernando M, et al. (2020) The accuracy of the microsoft Kinect V2 sensor for human gait analysis. A different approach for comparison with the ground truth. Sensors (Basel) 20(16), 4405. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Latorre J, Colomer C, Alcañiz M, et al. (2019) Gait analysis with the Kinect v2: Normative study with healthy individuals and comprehensive study of its sensitivity, validity, and reliability in individuals with stroke. J Neuroeng Rehabil 16(1), 97. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.