Volume 1, 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 June 2015|
- Fernandez A (1987) NGOs in South Asia: people’s participation and partnership). World Dev 15(1, Suppl.), 39–49. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Elliott C (1987) Some aspects of relations between the North and South in the NGO sector. World Dev 15(1, Suppl.), 57–68. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Garilao ED (1987) Indigenous NGOs as strategic institutions: managing the relationship with government and resource agencies. World Dev 15(1, Suppl.), 113–120. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- World Bank. Involving Nongovernmental Organizations in World Bank-Supported Activities. Operative Directive 14.70, August 28, 1989. [Google Scholar]
- Lecy JD, Schmitz HP, Swedlund H (2012) Non-governmental and not-for-profit organizational effectiveness: a modern synthesis. Voluntas 23(2), 434–457. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ponseti IV, Smoley EN (1963) Congenital clubfoot: the results of treatment. J Bone Joint Surg Am 45(2), 2261–2275. [Google Scholar]
- Laaveg SJ, Ponseti IV (1980) Long-term results of treatment of congenital clubfoot. J Bone Joint Surg Am 62(1), 23–31. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Morcuende JA, Abbasi D, Dolan LA, Ponseti IV (2005) Results of an accelerated Ponseti protocol for clubfoot. J Pediatr Orthop 25(5), 623–626. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Morcuende JA, Dolan LA, Dietz FR, Ponseti IV (2004) Radical reduction in the rate of extensive corrective surgery for clubfoot using the Ponseti method. Pediatrics 113(2), 376–380. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.