Volume 1, 2015
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||01 December 2015|
- Sharma S, Gupta P, Sharma S, Singh M, Singh D (2012) Primary aneurysmal bone cyst of talus. J Res Med Sci 17(12), 1192–1194. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Koulalis D, Schultz W (2000) Massive intraosseous ganglion of the talus: reconstruction of the articular surface of the ankle joint. Arthroscopy 16, E14. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Cebesoy O (2007) Intraosseous ganglion of the talus treated with the talonavicular joint approach without exposing the ankle joint. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc 97, 424–427. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tanaka Y, Omokawa S, Fujii T, Kumai T, Sugimoto K, Takakura Y (2006) Vascularized bone graft from the medial calcaneus for treatment of large osteochondral lesions of the medial talus. Foot Ankle Int 27(12), 1143–1147. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Raikin SM (2009) Fresh osteochondral allografts for large-volume cystic osteochondral defects of the talus. J Bone Joint Surg Am 91(12), 2818–2826. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Van Dijk CN, Scholten PE, Krips R (2000) A 2-portal endoscopic approach for diagnosis and treatment of posterior ankle pathology. Arthroscopy 16, 871–876. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Scholten PE, Altena MC, Krips R, Van Dijk CN (2003) Treatment of a large intraosseous talar ganglion by means of hindfoot endoscopy. Arthroscopy 19, 96–100. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lui TH (2013) Arthroscopic bone grafting of talar bone cyst using posterior ankle arthroscopy. J Foot Ankle Surg 52, 529–532. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lui TH (2014) Endoscopic curettage and bone grafting of huge talar bone cyst with preservation of cartilaginous surfaces: surgical planning. Foot Ankle Surg 20(4), 248–252. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ogut T, Seker A, Ustunkan F (2011) Endoscopic treatment of posteriorly localized talar cysts. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 19, 1394–1398. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- SooHoo NF, Shuler M, Fleming LL (2003) Evaluation of the validity of the AOFAS clinical rating systems by correlation to the SF-36. Foot Ankle Int 24, 50–55. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- van Dijk CN, Reilingh ML, Zengerink M, van Bergen CJA (2010) Osteochondral defects in the ankle: why painful? Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 18, 570–580. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Luna AR, Fahandez-Saddi H, Garcia AV, Reina Cde J, Martin JV (2004) Aneurysmal bone cyst in children involving infrequent locations. Report on two cases. Chir Organi Mov 89, 347–352. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.