Volume 1, 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 August 2015|
- National Joint Registry for England and Wales (2011) Eighth annual report. National Joint Registry Steering Committee. Available at: http://www.njrcentre.org.uk/NjrCentre/Portals/0/Documents/NJR%208th%20Annual%20Report%202011.pdf [accessed 01 November 2011].
- Martin JW, Whiteside LA (1990) The influence of joint line position on knee stability after condylar knee arthroplasty. Clin Orthop Relat Res 259, 146–156. [PubMed]
- Del gaizo DJ, Della Valle CJ (2011) Instability in primary total knee arthroplasty. Orthopedics 34(9), e519–e521. [PubMed]
- Hofmann AA, Kurtin SM, Lyons S, Tanner AM, Bolognesi MP (2006) Clinical and radiographic analysis of accurate restoration of the joint line in revision total knee arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty 21(8), 1154–1162. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Emodi GJ, Callaghan JJ, Pedersen DR, Brown TD (1999) Posterior cruciate ligament function following total knee arthroplasty: the effect of joint line elevation. Iowa Orthop J 19, 82–92. [PubMed]
- König C, Matziolis G, Sharenkov A, Taylor WR, Perka C, Duda GN, Heller MO (2011) Collateral ligament length change patterns after joint line elevation may not explain midflexion instability following TKA. Med Eng Phys 33(10), 1303–1308. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Babazadeh S, Dowsey MM, Swan JD, Stoney JD, Choong PF (2011) Joint line position correlates with function after primary total knee replacement: a randomised controlled trial comparing conventional and computer-assisted surgery. J Bone Joint Surg Br 93(9), 1223–1231. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Cope MR, O’Brien BS, Nanu AM (2002) The influence of the posterior cruciate ligament in the maintenance of joint line in primary total knee arthroplasty: a radiologic study. J Arthroplasty 17(2), 206–208. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Kawamura H, Bourne RB (2001) Factors affecting range of flexion after total knee arthroplasty. J Orthop Sci 6(3), 248–252. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Partington PF, Sawhney J, Rorabeck CH, Barrack RL, Moore J (1999) Joint line restoration after revision total knee arthroplasty. Clin Orthop Relat Res 367, 165–171. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Snider MG, Macdonald SJ (2009) The influence of the posterior cruciate ligament and component design on joint line position after primary total knee arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty 24(7), 1093–1098. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Figgie HE, Goldberg VM, Heiple KG et al. (1986) The influence of tibial-patellofemoral location on function of the knee in patients with posterior stabilized condylar knee prosthesis. J Bone Joint Surg 68A, 1035.
- Wang H, Simpson KJ, Ferrara MS, Chamnongkich S, Kinsey T, Mahoney OM (2006) Biomechanical differences exhibited during sit-to-stand between total knee arthroplasty designs of varying radii. J Arthroplasty 21(8), 1193–1199. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Wang H, Simpson KJ, Chamnongkich S, Kinsey T, Mahoney OM (2008) Biomechanical influence of TKA designs with varying radii on bilateral TKA patients during sit-to-stand. Dyn Med 13(7), 12. [CrossRef]
- Kessler O, Dürselen L, Banks S, Mannel H, Marin F (2007) Sagittal curvature of total knee replacements predicts in vivo kinematics. Clin Biomech 22(1), 52–58. [CrossRef]
- Saleh KJ, Lee LW, Gandhi R, Ingersoll CD, Mahomed NN, Sheibani-Rad S, Novicoff WM, Mihalko WM (2010) Quadriceps strength in relation to total knee arthroplasty outcomes. Instr Course Lect 59, 119–130. [PubMed]
- Park SE, DeFrate LE, Suggs JF, Gill TJ, Rubash HE, Li G (2006) Erratum to “The change in length of the medial and lateral collateral ligaments during in vivo knee flexion”. Knee 13(1), 77–82. [CrossRef]
- Gomez-Barrena E, Fernandez-Garcia C, Fernandez-Bravo A, Cutillas-Ruiz R, Bermejo-Fernandez G (2010) Functional performance with a single-radius femoral design total knee arthroplasty. Clin Orthop Relat Res 468(5), 1214–1220. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Hall J, Copp SN, Adelson WS, D’Lima DD, Colwell CW Jr. (2008) Extensor mechanism function in single-radius vs multiradius femoral components for total knee arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty 23, 216–219. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Bistolfi A, Massazza G, Rosso F, Deledda D, Gaito V, Lagalla F, Olivero C, Crova M (2011) Cemented fixed-bearing PFC total knee arthroplasty: survival and failure analysis at 12–17 years. J Orthop Traumatol 12(3), 131–136. [CrossRef]
- Parsch D, Krüger M, Moser MT, Geiger F (2009) Follow-up of 11–16 years after modular fixed-bearing TKA. Int Orthop 33(2), 431–435. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Santini AJ, Raut V (2008) Ten-year survival analysis of the PFC total knee arthroplasty – a surgeon’s first 99 replacements. Int Orthop 32(4), 459–465. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Yercan HS, Ait Si Selmi T, Sugun TS, Neyret P (2005) Tibiofemoral instability in primary total knee replacement: a review, Part 1: Basic principles and classification. Knee 12(4), 257–266. [CrossRef]
- Victor J, Wong P, Witvrouw E, Sloten JV, Bellemans J (2009) How isometric are the medial patellofemoral, superficial medial collateral, and lateral collateral ligaments of the knee? Am J Sports Med 37(10), 2028–2036. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Saeki K, Mihalko WM, Patel V, Conway J, Naito M, Thrum H, Vandenneuker H, Whiteside LA (2001) Stability after medial collateral ligament release in total knee arthroplasty. Clin Orthop Relat Res 392, 184–189. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Whiteside LA, Saeki K, Mihalko WM (2000) Functional medical ligament balancing in total knee arthroplasty. Clin Orthop Relat Res 380, 45–57. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Healy WL, Iorio R, Lemos DW (1998) Medial reconstruction during total knee arthroplasty for severe valgus deformity. Clin Orthop 356, 161. [CrossRef]
- Koo MH, Choi CH (2009) Conservative treatment for the intraoperative detachment of medial collateral ligament from the tibial attachment site during primary total knee arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty 24, 1249–1253. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lachiewicz PF, Soileau ES (2006) Ten-year survival and clinical results of constrained components in primary total knee arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty 21(6), 803–808. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lee GC, Lotke PA (2011) Management of intraoperative medial collateral ligament injury during TKA. Clin Orthop Relat Res 469(1), 64–68. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Leopold SS, McStay C, Klafeta K, Jacobs JJ, Berger RA, Rosenberg AG (2001) Primary repair of intraoperative disruption of the medial collateral ligament during total knee arthroplasty. J Bone Joint Surg Am 83, 86. [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.