Volume 1, 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||05 June 2015|
- Jameson SS, Bottle A, Malviya A, Muller SD, Reed MR (2010) The impact of national guidelines for the prophylaxis of venous thromboembolism on the complications of arthroplasty of the lower limb. J Bone Joint Surg Br 92-B, 123–129. [CrossRef]
- Lieberman JR, Pensak MJ (2013) Prevention of venous thromboembolic disease after total hip and knee arthroplasty. J Bone Joint Surg Am 95, 1801–1811. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Falck-Ytter Y et al. (2012) American College of Chest Physicians. Prevention of VTE in orthopaedic surgery patients: Antithrombotic therapy and prevention of thrombosis, 9th Ed: American College of Chest Physicians evidence-based clinical practice guidelines. Chest 141(sup 2), e278s–e325s. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (2007) Venous thromboembolism: reducing the risk of venous thromboembolism (deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism) in inpatients undergoing surgery. Clinical Guideline CG46, April 2007. http://www.nice.org.uk/CG46/?c=91497#documents.
- Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network (SIGN) (2009) Management of hip fracture in older people; a national clinical guideline. Royal College of Physicians. Edinburgh No. 111 (www.sign.ac.uk).
- Handoll HHG, Farrar MJ, McBirnie J, Tytherleigh-Strong GM, Milne AA, Gillespie WJ (2002) Heparin, low molecular weight heparin and physical methods for preventing deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism following surgery for hip fractures. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (Issue 4), CD000305. Wiley and Sons. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD000305.
- Eriksson BJ, Lassen MR (2003) Duration of prophylaxis against venous thromboembolism with fondaparinux after hip fracture surgery: a multicentre, randomized placebo-controlled, double-blind study. Arch Inter Med 163, 1337–1342. [CrossRef]
- Fisher WD et al. (2013) Extended venous thromboembolism prophylaxis in patients undergoing hip fracture surgery – the SAVE-HIP3 study. Bone Joint Journal 95-B, 459–466. [CrossRef]
- Curtis L (2010) Unit Costs of Health and Social Care PSSRU, Canterbury, University of Kent, http://www.pssru.ac.uk/pdf/uc/uc2010/uc2010.pdf.
- Spahn G (2002) Compliance with self-administration of heparin injections in outpatients. Eur J Trauma 28(2), 104–109. [CrossRef]
- Rosencher N, Vielpeau C, Emmerich J, Fagnani F, Samama CM (2005) Venous thromboembolism and mortality after hip fracture: the ESCORTE study. J Thromb Haemost 3, 2006–2014. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- White SM, Griffiths R (2011) Projected incidence of proximal femoral fracture in England: a report from the NHS Hip Fracture Anaesthesia Network (NIPFAN). Injury 42, 1230–1233. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Pulmonary embolism prevention (PEP) trial collaborative group (2000) Prevention of pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis with low dose aspirin: Pulmonary Embolism Prevention (PEP) trial. Lancet 355, 1295–1302. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.