Volume 1, 2015
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 June 2015|
- Charnley J (1979) Low friction arthroplasty of the hip. Theory and Practice. Berlin, Heidelberg, New York, Springer.
- Caton J, Prudhon JL (2011) Over 25 years survival after Charnley’s total hip arthroplasty. Int Orthop 35, 185–188. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Bombaci H (2008) Transtrochanteric approach in intertrochanteric femur fractures. J Trauma 65, 1171–1173. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Parker MJ, Handoll HHG (2006) Replacement artroplasty versus internal fixation for extracapsular hip fractures in adults. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, Issue 2, CD000086.
- Caton JH, Prudhon JL, Ferreira A, Aslanian T, Verdier R (2014) A comparative and retrospective study of three hundred and twenty primary Charnley type hip replacements with a minimum follow up of ten years to assess wether a dual mobility cup has a decreased dislocation risk. Int Orthop 38, 1125–1129. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Prudhon JL, Ferreira A, Verdier R (2013) Dual mobility cup: dislocation rate and survivorship at ten years of follow-up. Int Orthop 37, 2345–2350. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Bonnevialle P, Saragaglia D, Ehlinger M, Tonetti J, Maisse N, Adam P, Le Gall C, French H, Knee S, Trauma Surgery A (2011) Trochanteric locking nail versus arthroplasty in unstable intertrochanteric fracture in patients aged over 75 years. Orthop Traumatol Surg Res 97, S95–S100. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.