Volume 2, 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||18 October 2016|
- Murphy M, Journeaux S, Russell T (2009) High-flexion total knee arthroplasty: a systematic review. Int Orthop, 33, 887–893. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ng FY, Wong HL, Yau WP, Chiu KY, Tang WM (2008) Comparison of range of motion after standard and high-flexion posterior stabilised total knee replacement. Int Orthop, 32, 795–798. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Yagishita K, Muneta T, Ju YJ, Morito T, Yamazaki J, Sekiya I (2012) High-flex posterior cruciate-retaining vs posterior cruciate-substituting designs in simultaneous bilateral total knee arthroplasty: a prospective, randomized study. J Arthroplasty, 27, 368–374. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Murray DW, Fitzpatrick R, Rogers K, Pandit H, Beard DJ et al. (2007) The use of the Oxford hip and knee scores. J Bone Jt Surg Br Vol, 89, 1010–1014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Whitehouse SL, Crawford RW, Learmonth ID (2008) Validation for the reduced Western Ontario and McMaster Universities Osteoarthritis Index function scale. J Orthop Surg, 16, 50–53. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rowe PJ, Myles CM, Walker C, Nutton R (2000) Knee joint kinematics in gait and other functional activities measured using flexible electrogoniometry: how much knee motion is sufficient for normal daily life? Gait Posture, 12, 143–155. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mulholland SJ, Wyss UP (2001) Activities of daily living in non-Western cultures: range of motion requirements for hip and knee joint implants. Int J Rehabil Res, 24, 191–198. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Huddleston JI, Scarborough DM, Goldvasser D, Freiberg AA, Malchau H (2009) How often do patients with high-flex total knee arthroplasty use high flexion. Clin Orthop Relat Res, 467, 1898–1906. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Malik A, Salas A, Ben Ari J, Ma Y, Valle AGD (2010) Range of motion and function are similar in patients undergoing TKA with posterior stabilised and high-flexion inserts. Int Orthop, 34, 965–972. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Fisher DA, Dierckman B, Watts MR, Davis K (2007) Looks good but feels bad: factors that contribute to poor results after total knee arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty, 22, 39–42. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dennis DA, Komistek RD, Scuderi GR, Zingde S (2007) Factors affecting flexion after total knee arthroplasty. Clin Orthop Relat Res, 464, 53–60. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sultan PG, Most E, Schule S et al. (2003) Optimizing flexion after total knee arthroplasty: advances in prosthetic design. Clin Orthop Relat Res, 416, 167–173. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Laskin RS, Beksac B (2004) Stiffness after total knee arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty, 19, 41–46. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kurosaka M, Yoshiya S, Mizuno K, Yamomoto T (2002) Maximizing flexion after total knee arthroplasty: the need and the pitfalls. J Arthroplasty, 17, 59–62. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Han CW, Yang IH, Lee WS, Park KK, Han CD (2012) Evaluation of postoperative range of motion and functional outcomes after cruciate-retaining and posterior-stabilized high-flexion total knee arthroplasty. Yonsei Med J., 53, 794–800. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Escobar A, Quintana JM et al. (2007) Responsiveness and clinically important differences for the WOMAC and SF-36 after total knee replacement. Osteoarthrit Cartilage, 15, 273–280. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Clement ND, MacDonald D, Simpson AH (2014) The minimal clinically important difference in the Oxford knee score and Short Form 12 score after total knee arthroplasty. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc, 22, 1933–1939. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.