Volume 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 March 2017|
- Giza E, Cush G, Schon L (2007) The flexible flatfoot in adult. Foot Ankle Clin 12(2), 251–271. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- Mosier-LaClair S, Pomeroy G, Manoli A 2nd (2001) Operative treatment of the difficult stage 2 adult acquired flatfoot deformity. Foot Ankle Clin 6(1), 95–119. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- Hintermann B, Valderrabano V, Kundert H (1999) Lengthening of the lateral column and reconstruction of the medial soft tissue for treatment of acquired flatfoot deformity associated with insufficiency of the posterior tibial tendon. Foot Ankle Int 20(10), 622–629. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Guha A, Perera A (2012) Calcaneal osteotomy in the treatment of adult acquired flatfoot deformity. Foot Ankle Clin 17(2), 247–258. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- Koutsogiannis E (1971) Treatment of mobile flat foot by displacement osteotomy of the calcaneus. J Bone Joint Surg Br 53(1), 96–100. [PubMed]
- Hix J, Kim C, Mendicino R, Saltrick K, Catanzariti A (2007) Calcaneal osteotomies for the treatment of adult-acquired flatfoot. Clin Podiatr Med Surg 24(4), 699–719. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Hentges M, Moore K, Catanzariti A, Derner R (2014) Procedure selection for the flexible adult acquired flatfoot deformity. Clin Podiatr Med Surg 31(3), 363–379. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lee K, Chung C, Park M, Lee S, Cho J, Choi I (2010) Reliability and validity of radiographic measurements in hindfoot varus and valgus. J Bone Joint Surg Am 92(13), 2319–2327. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- Silver C, Simon S, Spindell E, Litchman H, Scala M (1967) Calcaneal osteotomy for valgus and varus deformities of the foot in cerebral palsy. A preliminar report on twenty-seven operations. J Bone Joint Surg Am 49(2), 232–246. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- Myerson M, Badekas A, Schon L (2004) Treatment of stage II posterior tibial tendon rupture with flexor digitorum longus tendon transfer and calcaneal osteotomy. Foot Ankle Int 25(7), 445–450. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Arangio G, Salathe E (2009) A biomechanical analysis of posterior tibial tendon dysfunction, medial displacement calcaneal osteotomy and flexor digitorum longus transfer in adult acquired flat foot. Clin Biomech 24(4), 385–390. [CrossRef]
- DiDomenico L, Stein D, Wargo-Dorsey M (2011) Treatment of posterior tibial tendon dysfunction with flexor digitorum tendon transfer: a retrospective study of 34 patients. J Foot Ankle Surg 50(3), 293–298. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- Catanzariti AR, Dix BT, Richardson PE, Mendicino RW (2014) Triple arthrodesis for adult acquired flatfoot. Clin Podiatr Med Surg 31(3), 415–433. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Catanzariti AR, Adeleke AT (2014) Double arthrodesis through a medial approach for end-stage adult-acquired flatfoot. Clin Podiatr Med Surg 31(3), 435–444. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Johnson J, Yu J (2006) Arthrodesis techniques in the management of stage II and III acquired adult flatfoot deformity. Instr Course Lect 55, 531–542. [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.