Volume 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 March 2017|
- Giza E, Cush G, Schon L (2007) The flexible flatfoot in adult. Foot Ankle Clin 12(2), 251–271. [Google Scholar]
- Mosier-LaClair S, Pomeroy G, Manoli A 2nd (2001) Operative treatment of the difficult stage 2 adult acquired flatfoot deformity. Foot Ankle Clin 6(1), 95–119. [Google Scholar]
- Hintermann B, Valderrabano V, Kundert H (1999) Lengthening of the lateral column and reconstruction of the medial soft tissue for treatment of acquired flatfoot deformity associated with insufficiency of the posterior tibial tendon. Foot Ankle Int 20(10), 622–629. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Guha A, Perera A (2012) Calcaneal osteotomy in the treatment of adult acquired flatfoot deformity. Foot Ankle Clin 17(2), 247–258. [Google Scholar]
- Koutsogiannis E (1971) Treatment of mobile flat foot by displacement osteotomy of the calcaneus. J Bone Joint Surg Br 53(1), 96–100. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hix J, Kim C, Mendicino R, Saltrick K, Catanzariti A (2007) Calcaneal osteotomies for the treatment of adult-acquired flatfoot. Clin Podiatr Med Surg 24(4), 699–719. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hentges M, Moore K, Catanzariti A, Derner R (2014) Procedure selection for the flexible adult acquired flatfoot deformity. Clin Podiatr Med Surg 31(3), 363–379. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lee K, Chung C, Park M, Lee S, Cho J, Choi I (2010) Reliability and validity of radiographic measurements in hindfoot varus and valgus. J Bone Joint Surg Am 92(13), 2319–2327. [Google Scholar]
- Silver C, Simon S, Spindell E, Litchman H, Scala M (1967) Calcaneal osteotomy for valgus and varus deformities of the foot in cerebral palsy. A preliminar report on twenty-seven operations. J Bone Joint Surg Am 49(2), 232–246. [Google Scholar]
- Myerson M, Badekas A, Schon L (2004) Treatment of stage II posterior tibial tendon rupture with flexor digitorum longus tendon transfer and calcaneal osteotomy. Foot Ankle Int 25(7), 445–450. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Arangio G, Salathe E (2009) A biomechanical analysis of posterior tibial tendon dysfunction, medial displacement calcaneal osteotomy and flexor digitorum longus transfer in adult acquired flat foot. Clin Biomech 24(4), 385–390. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- DiDomenico L, Stein D, Wargo-Dorsey M (2011) Treatment of posterior tibial tendon dysfunction with flexor digitorum tendon transfer: a retrospective study of 34 patients. J Foot Ankle Surg 50(3), 293–298. [Google Scholar]
- Catanzariti AR, Dix BT, Richardson PE, Mendicino RW (2014) Triple arthrodesis for adult acquired flatfoot. Clin Podiatr Med Surg 31(3), 415–433. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Catanzariti AR, Adeleke AT (2014) Double arthrodesis through a medial approach for end-stage adult-acquired flatfoot. Clin Podiatr Med Surg 31(3), 435–444. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Johnson J, Yu J (2006) Arthrodesis techniques in the management of stage II and III acquired adult flatfoot deformity. Instr Course Lect 55, 531–542. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.