Volume 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 December 2017|
- NICE (2002) Technology Appraisal Guidance TA44: guidance on the use of metal on metal hip resurfacing arthroplasty.
- NICE (2014) Technology Appraisal Guidance 304: total hip replacement and resurfacing arthroplasty for end-stage arthritis of the hip.
- Hungerford DS, Kenna RV, Krackow KA (1982) The porous-coated anatomic total knee. Orthop Clin North Am 13(1), 103–122. [PubMed]
- Dodd CA, Hungerford DS, Krackow KA (1990) Total knee arthroplasty fixation. Comparison of the early results of paired cemented versus uncemented porous coated anatomic knee prostheses. Clin Orthop Relat Res 260, 66–70.
- Ebert FR, Krackow KA, Lennox DW, Hungerford DS (1992) Minimum 4-year follow-up of the PCA total knee arthroplasty in rheumatoid patients. J Arthroplasty 7(1), 101–108. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Epinette JA, Manley MT (2007) Hydroxyapatite-coated total knee replacement: clinical experience at 10 to 15 years. J Bone Joint Surg Br 89(1), 34–38. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Caton JH, Prudhon JL, Aslanian T, Verdier R (2016) Patellar height assessment in total knee arthroplasty: a new method. Int Orthop 40(12), 2527–2531. [CrossRef]
- Prudhon JL, Caton JH, Aslanian T, Verdier R (2017) How is patella height modified after total knee arthroplasty? Int Orthop, DOI: 10.1007/s00264-017-3539-6.
- Charnley J (1979) Numerical grading of clinical results, in Low friction arthroplasty of the hip. Berlin, Springer-Verlag pp. 20–24. [CrossRef]
- Nilsson KG, Kärrholm J, Linder L (1995) Femoral component migration in total knee arthroplasty: randomized study comparing cemented and uncemented fixation of the Miller-Galante I design. J Orthop Res 13(3), 347–356. [CrossRef]
- Graves S, Davidson D, Tomkins A et al. (2010) Australian Orthopaedic Association. National Joint Registry. Annual report, 2010, http://www.dmac.adelaide.edu.au/aoanjrr/documents/aoanjrrreport_2010.pdf (accessed on 18 April 2012).
- Ellams D, Forsyth O, Mistry A et al. (2010) National Joint Registry for England and Wales: 7th Annual Report, 2010, http://www.njrcentre.org.uk/NjrCentre/Portals/0/NJR%207th%20Annual%20Report%202010.pdf (accessed on 18 April 2012).
- Berahmani S, Janssen D, Wolfson D et al. (2015) The effect of surface morphology on the primary fixation strength of uncemented femoral knee prosthesis: a cadaveric study. J Arthroplasty 30, 300–307. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Cross MJ, Parish EN (2005) A hydroxyapatite-coated total knee replacement: prospective analysis of 1000 patients. J Bone Joint Surg Br 87-B, 1073–1076. [CrossRef]
- Nelissen RG, Valstar ER, Rozing PM (1998) The effect of hydroxyapatite on the micromotion of total knee prostheses. A prospective, randomized, double-blind study. J Bone Joint Surg Am 80-A, 1665–1672. [CrossRef]
- Tai CC, Cross MJ (2006) Five- to 12-year follow-up of a hydroxyapatite-coated, cementless total knee replacement in young, active patients. J Bone Joint Surg Br 88-B, 1158–1163. [CrossRef]
- Voigt JD, Mosier M (2006) Hydroxyapatite (HA) coating appears to be of benefit for implant durability of tibial components in primary total knee arthroplasty. Acta Orthop 82(4), 448–459. [CrossRef]
- Dunbar MJ, Wilson DA, Hennigar AW et al. (2009) Fixation of a trabecular metal knee arthroplasty component. A prospective randomized study. J Bone Joint Surg Am 91-A, 1578–1586. [CrossRef]
- Buechel FF Sr., Buechel FF Jr., Pappas MJ, D’Alessio J (2001) Twenty-year evaluation of meniscal bearing and rotating platform knee replacements. Clin Orthop Relat Res 388, 41–50. [CrossRef]
- Kim YH, Park JW, Lim HM, Park ES (2014) Cementless and cemented total knee arthroplasty in patients younger than fifty five years. Which is better? Int Orthop 38(2), 297–303. [CrossRef]
- Beaupré LA, Al-Yamani M, Huckell JR, Johnston DW (2007) Hydroxyapatite-coated tibial implants compared with cemented tibial fixation in primary total knee arthroplasty. A randomized trial of outcomes at five years. J Bone Joint Surg Am 89(10), 2204–2211.
- Baker PN, Khaw FM, Kirk LM, Esler CN, Gregg PJ (2007) A randomised controlled trial of cemented versus cementless press-fit condylar total knee replacement: 15-year survival analysis. J Bone Joint Surg Br 89(12), 1608–1614. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Parker DA, Rorabeck CH, Bourne RB (2001) Long-term followup of cementless versus hybrid fixation for total knee arthroplasty. Clin Orthop Relat Res 388, 68–76. [CrossRef]
- Gandhi R, Tsvetkov D, Davey JR, Mahomed NN (2009) Survival and clinical function of cemented and uncemented prostheses in total knee replacement: a meta-analysis. J Bone Joint Surg Br 91(7), 889–895. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Arnold JB, Walters JL, Solomon LB, Thewlis D (2013) Does the method of component fixation influence clinical outcomes after total knee replacement? A systematic literature review J Arthroplasty 28(5), 740–746. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.