- Philippon MJ, Briggs KK, Yen YM, Kuppersmith DA (2009) Outcomes following hip arthroscopy for femoroacetabular impingement with associated chondrolabral dysfunction: Minimum two-year follow-up. J Bone Joint Surg Br 91(1), 16–23. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Mella C, Villalón I, Nuñez A, Paccot D, Diaz-Dedezma C (2015) Hip arthroscopy and osteoarthritis: Where are the limits and indications? SICOT J 1, 27. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed]
- Outerbridge RE (1961) The etiology of condromalacia patellae. J Bone Joint Surg Br 43, 752–757. [PubMed]
- Konan S, Rayan F, Meermans G, Witt J, Haddad FS (2011) Validation of the classification system for acetabular chondral lesions identified at arthroscopy in patients with femoroacetabular impingement. J Bone Joint Surg Br 93, 332–336. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Beck M, Kalhor M, Leunig M, et al. (2005) Hip morphology influences the pattern of damage to the acetabular cartilage: Femoroacetabular impingement as a cause of early osteoartritis of the hip. J Bone Joint Surg Br 87, 1012–1018. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Sampson T (2011) Arthroscopic treatment for chondral lesions of the hip. Clin Sports Med 30, 331–348. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Steadman JR, Briggs KK, Rodrigo JJ, Kocher MS, Gill TJ, Rodkey WG (2003) Outcomes of microfracture for traumatic chondral defects of the knee: average 11-year follow-up. Arthroscopy 19(5), 477–484. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Philippon MJ, Schenker ML, Briggs KK, Maxwell RB (2008) Can microfracture produce repair tissue in acetabular chondral defects? Arthroscopy 24(1), 46–50. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Byrd JW, Jones KS (2009) Arthroscopic femoroplasty in the management of cam type femoroacetabular impingement. Clin Orthop Relat Res 467(3), 739–746. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Haviv B, Singh PJ, Takla A, O’Donnell J (2010) Arthroscopic femoral osteochondroplasty for cam lesions with isolated acetabular chondral damage. J Bone Joint Surg Br 92(5), 629–633. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Crawford K, Philippon MJ, Sekiya JK, Rodkey WG, Steadman JR (2006) Microfracture of the hip in athletes. Clin Sports Med 25, 327–335. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- El Bitar Y, Lindner D, Jackson T, Domb B (2014) Joint-preserving surgical options for management of chondral injuries of the hip. J Am Acad Orthop Surg 22(1), 46–56. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lienert JJ, Rodkey WG, Steadman JR, Philippon MJ, Sekiya JK (2005) Microfracture techniques in hip arthroscopy. Oper Tech Orthop 15, 267–272.
- Fontana A, Bistolfi A, Crova M, Rosso F, Massazza G (2012) Arthroscopic treatment of hip chondral defects: autologous chondrocyte transplantation versus simple debridement, a pilot study. Arthroscopy 28, 322–329. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Fontana A (2012) A novel technique for treating cartilage defects in the hip: a fully arthroscopic approach to using autologous matrix-induced chondrogenesis. Arthroscopy Techniques 1(1), e63–e68. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Mancini D, Fontana A (2014) Five-year results of arthroscopic techniques for the treatment of acetabular chondral lesions in femoroacetabular impingement. Int Orthop 38(10), 2057–2064. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Karthikeyan S, Roberts S, Griffin D (2012) Microfracture for acetabular chondral defects in patients with femoroacetabular impingement: results at second-look arthroscopic surgery. Am J Sports Med 40(12), 2725–2730.
- Domb BG, El Bitar YF, Lindner D, Jackson TJ, Stake CE (2014) Arthroscopic hip surgery with a microfracture procedure of the hip: clinical outcomes with two-year follow-up. Hip Int 24(5), 448–456. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Domb BG, Redmond JM, Dunne KF, Stake CE, Gupta A (2015) A matched-pair controlled study of microfracture of the hip with average 2-year follow-up: do full-thickness chondral defects portend an inferior prognosis in hip arthroscopy? Arthroscopy 31(4), 628–634. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- McDonald JE, Herzog MM, Philippon MJ (2013) Return to play after hip arthroscopy with microfracture in elite athletes. Arthroscopy 29(2), 330–335. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Marquez-Lara A, Mannava S, Howse E, Stone A, Stubbs A (2016) Arthroscopic management of hip chondral defects: A systematic review of the literature. Arthroscopy 32(7), 1435–1443. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Fontana A, de Girolamo L (2015) Sustained five-year benefit of autologous matrix-induced chondrogenesis for femoral acetabular impingement-induced chondral lesions compared with microfracture treatment. Bone Joint J 97-B(5), 628–635. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Volume 3, 2017
Special Issue: "Arthroscopic Treatment of Chondral Lesions of the Hip" Guest Editor: M. Tey Pons
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||14 June 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.