- Ganz R et al. (2003) Femoroacetabular impingement: a cause for osteoarthritis of the hip. Clin Orthop Relat Res 417, 112–120.
- Beck M, Kalhor M, Leunig M, Ganz R (2005) Hip morphology influences the pattern of damage to the acetabular cartilage: femoroacetabular impingement as a cause of early osteoarthritis of the hip. J Bone Joint Surg Br 87(7), 1012–1018. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Leunig M, Beck M, Dora C, Ganz R (2006) [Femoroacetabular impingement: trigger for the development of coxarthrosis]. Orthopade 35(1), 77–84. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Ganz R, Leunig M, Leunig-Ganz K, Harris WH (2008) The etiology of osteoarthritis of the hip: an integrated mechanical concept. Clin Orthop Relat Res 466(2), 264–272. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Nicholls AS et al. (2011) The association between hip morphology parameters and nineteen-year risk of end-stage osteoarthritis of the hip: a nested case-control study. Arthritis Rheum 63(11), 3392–3400. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Gosvig KK, Jacobsen S, Sonne-Holm S, Palm H, Troelsen A (2010) Prevalence of malformations of the hip joint and their relationship to sex, groin pain, and risk of osteoarthritis: a population-based survey. J Bone Joint Surg Am 92(5), 1162–1169.
- Hetaimish BM et al. (2013) Consistency of reported outcomes after arthroscopic management of femoroacetabular impingement. Arthroscopy 29(4), 780–787. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Siebenrock KA, Fiechter R, Tannast M, Mamisch TC, von Rechenberg B (2013) Experimentally induced cam impingement in the sheep hip. J Orthop Res 31(4), 580–587.
- Fontana A, Mancini D, Gironi A, Acerbi A (2016) Hip osteochondral lesions: arthroscopic evaluation. Hip Int 26(Suppl 1), 17–22. [PubMed]
- Stafford GH, Bunn JR, Villar RN (2011) Arthroscopic repair of delaminated acetabular articular cartilage using fibrin adhesive Results at one to three years. Hip Int 21(6), 744–750 [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Cassar-Gheiti AJ et al. (2015) Comparison of four chondral repair techniques in the hip joint: a biomechanical study using a physiological human cadaveric model. Osteoarthritis Cartilage 23(6), 1018–1025. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Kaya M, Hirose T, Yamashita T (2015) Bridging suture repair for acetabular chondral carpet delamination. Arthrosc Tech 4(4), e345–e348. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Mancini D, Fontana A (2014) Five-year results of arthroscopic techniques for the treatment of acetabular chondral lesions in femoroacetabular impingement. Int Orthop 38(10), 2057–2064. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Marquez-Lara A et al. (2016) Arthroscopic management of hip chondral defects: a systematic review of the literature. Arthrosc J Arthrosc Relat Surg 32(7), 1435–1443. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Havelin LI et al. (2000) The Norwegian Arthroplasty Register: 11 years and 73,000 arthroplasties. Acta Orthop Scand 71(4), 337–353. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Granan L-P, Forssblad M, Lind M, Engebretsen L (2009) The Scandinavian ACL registries 2004–2007: baseline epidemiology. Acta Orthop 80(5), 563–567.
- Lind M et al. (2012) Medium to long-term follow-up after ACL revision. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 20(1), 166–172. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Mygind-Klavsen B et al. (2016) Danish Hip Arthroscopy Registry: an epidemiologic and perioperative description of the first 2000 procedures. J Hip Preserv Surg 3, 138–145. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Konan S, Rayan F, Meermans G, Witt J, Haddad FS (2011) Validation of the classification system for acetabular chondral lesions identified at arthroscopy in patients with femoroacetabular impingement. J Bone Joint Surg Br 93(3), 332–336. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- van den Borne MPJ et al. (2007) International Cartilage Repair Society (ICRS) and Oswestry macroscopic cartilage evaluation scores validated for use in Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation (ACI) and microfracture. Osteoarthritis Cartilage 15(12), 1397–1402. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Thorborg K, Hölmich P, Christensen R, Petersen J, Roos EM (2011) The Copenhagen Hip and Groin Outcome Score (HAGOS): development and validation according to the COSMIN checklist. Br J Sports Med 45(4), 478–491.
- Thorborg K et al. (2011) Patient-Reported Outcome (PRO) questionnaires for young to middle-aged adults with hip and groin disability: a systematic review of the clinimetric evidence. Br J Sport Med 45(6), 478–491. [CrossRef]
- Zampelis V, Ornstein E, Franzén H, Atroshi I (2014) A simple visual analog scale for pain is as responsive as the WOMAC, the SF-36, and the EQ-5D in measuring outcomes of revision hip arthroplasty. Acta Orthop 85(2), 128–132.
- Naal FD et al. (2013) The Hip Sports Activity Scale (HSAS) for patients with femoroacetabular impingement. Hip Int 23(2), 204–211. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Nwachukwu BU et al. (2016) Arthroscopic versus open treatment of femoroacetabular impingement: a systematic review of medium- to long-term outcomes. Am J Sports Med 44(4), 1062–1068.
- Schairer WW, Nwachukwu BU, McCormick F, Lyman S, Mayman D (2016) Use of hip arthroscopy and risk of conversion to total hip arthroplasty: a population-based analysis. Arthroscopy 32(4), 587–593. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Weber AE, Harris JD, Nho SJ (2015) Complications in Hip Arthroscopy: A Systematic Review and Strategies for Prevention. Sports Med Arthrosc 23(4), 187–193. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Malviya A et al. (2015) Complications and survival analyses of hip arthroscopies performed in the national health service in england: a review of 6,395 Cases. Arthroscopy 31(5), 836–842. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Clohisy JC et al. (2013) Descriptive epidemiology of femoroacetabular impingement: a North American cohort of patients undergoing surgery. Am J Sport Med 41(6), 1348–1356. [CrossRef]
- Körsmeier K et al. (2016) Arthroscopic three-dimensional autologous chondrocyte transplantation using spheroids for the treatment of full-thickness cartilage defects of the hip joint. Knee Surgery, Sport Traumatol Arthrosc 24(6), 2032–2037. [CrossRef]
- Fickert S, Schattenberg T, Niks M, Weiss C, Thier S (2014) Feasibility of arthroscopic 3-dimensional, purely autologous chondrocyte transplantation for chondral defects of the hip: a case series. Arch Orthop Trauma Surg 134(7), 971–978.
- Steadman JR, Rodkey WG, Rodrigo JJ (2001) Microfracture: surgical technique and rehabilitation to treat chondral defects. Clin Orthop Relat Res (391 Suppl), S362–S369. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Mithöfer K, Minas T, Peterson L, Yeon H, Micheli LJ (2005) Functional outcome of knee articular cartilage repair in adolescent athletes. Am J Sports Med 33(8), 1147–1153.
- Karthikeyan S, Roberts S, Griffin D (2012) Microfracture for acetabular chondral defects in patients with femoroacetabular impingement: results at second-look arthroscopic surgery. Am J Sports Med 40(12), 2725–2730.
- Lind M, Menhert F, Pedersen AB (2009) The first results from the Danish ACL reconstruction registry: epidemiologic and 2 year follow-up results from 5,818 knee ligament reconstructions. Knee Surgery, Sport Traumatol Arthrosc 17(2), 117–124. [CrossRef]
Volume 3, 2017
Special Issue: "Arthroscopic Treatment of Chondral Lesions of the Hip" Guest Editor: M. Tey Pons
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 June 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.