Volume 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||13 February 2017|
- Australian Orthopaedic Association National Joint Replacement Registry: Annual Report 2013, https://aoanjrr.dmac.adelaide.edu.au/ (date last accessed 16 March 2015).
- Lombardi AV Jr, Berend KR, Mallory TH, Skeels MD, Adams JB (2009) Survivorship of 2000 tapered titanium porous plasma-sprayed femoral components. Clin Orthop Relat Res 467, 146–154. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Petis SM, Howard JL, McAuley JP, Somerville L, McCalden RW, MacDonald SJ (2015) Comparing the long-term results of two uncemented femoral stems for total hip arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty 30, 781–785. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Gheduzzi S, Miles AW (2007) A review of pre-clinical testing of femoral stem subsidence and comparison with clinical data. Proc Inst Mech Eng H 221, 39–46. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Søballe K, Toksvig-Larsen S, Gelineck J, Fruensgaard S, Hansen ES, Ryd L, Lucht U, Bünger C (1993) Migration of hydroxyapatite coated femoral prostheses. A Roentgen stereophotogrammetric study. J Bone Joint Surg [Br] 75-B, 681–687.
- Moroni A, Faldini C, Piras F, Giannini S (2009) Risk factors for intraoperative femoral fractures during total hip replacement. Ann Chir Gynaecol 89, 113–118.
- Schwartz JT Jr, Mayer JG, Engh CA (1989) Femoral fracture during non-cemented total hip arthroplasty. J Bone Joint Surg 71-A, 1135–1142. [CrossRef]
- White CA, Carsen S, Rasuli K, Feibel RJ, Kim PR, Beaulé PE (2012) High incidence of migration with poor initial fixation of the Accolade® stem. Clin Orthop Relat Res 470, 410–417. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Fredin HO, Lindberg H, Carlsson AS (1987) Femoral fracture following hip arthroplasty. Acta Orthop Scand 58, 20–22. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Morrey BF, Kavanagh BF (1992) Complications with revision of the femoral component of total hip arthroplasty. Comparison between cemented and uncemented techniques. J Arthroplasty 7, 71–79. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Gotze C, Steens W, Vieth V, Poremba P, Claes L, Steinbeck J (2002) Primary stability in cementless femoral stems: custom-made versus conventional femoral prosthesis. Clin Biomech 17, 267–273. [CrossRef]
- Köster G, Walde TA, Willert HG (2008) Five- to 10-year results using a noncemented modular revision stem without bone grafting. J Arthroplasty 23, 964–970. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Sakai R, Kikuchi A, Morita T, Takahira N, Uchiyama K, Yamamoto T, Moriya M, Uchida K, Fukushima K, Tanaka K, Takaso M, Itoman M, Mabuchi K (2010) Hammering sound frequency analysis and prevention of intraoperative periprosthetic fractures during total hip arthroplasty. Hip Int 21, 718–723. [CrossRef]
- Whitwell G, Brockett CL, Young S, Stone M, Stewart TD (2013) Spectral analysis of the sound produced during femoral broaching and implant insertion in uncemented total hip arthroplasty. Proc Inst Mech Eng Part H 227, 175–180. [CrossRef]
- Rosenstein AD, McCoy GF, Bulstrode CJ, McLardy-Smith PD, Cunningham JL, Turner-Smith AR (1989) The differentiation of loose and secure femoral implants in total hip replacement using a vibrational technique: an anatomical and pilot clinical study. Proc Inst Mech Eng Part H 203, 77–81. [CrossRef]
- Lannocca M, Varini E, Cappello A, Cristofolini L, Bialoblocka E (2007) Intra-operative evaluation of cementless hip implant stability: a prototype device based on vibration analysis. Med Eng Phys 29, 886–894. [CrossRef]
- Rowlands A, Duck FA, Cunningham JL (2008) Bone vibration measurement using ultrasound: Application to detection of hip prosthesis loosening. Med Eng Phys 30, 278–284. [CrossRef]
- Pastrav LC, Jaecques SVN, Jonkers I, Van der Perre G, Mulier M (2009) In vivo evaluation of a vibration analysis technique for the per-operative monitoring of the fixation of hip prostheses. J Orthop Surg Res 4 10. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Oyama J, Migel E, Furuichi I, Murata M (2010) Sound wave analysis of cementless hip stem insertion Seikei-saigaigeka. Orthop Surg Traumatol 53, 1105–1109.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.