Volume 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||13 February 2017|
- Ganz R, Klaue K, Vinh TS, Mast JW (1988) A new periacetabular osteotomy for the treatment of hip dysplasias. Technique and preliminary results. Clin Orthop Relat Res 232, 26–36. [Google Scholar]
- Naito M, Shiramizu K, Akiyoshi Y, Ezoe M, Nakamura Y (2005) Curved periacetabular osteotomy for treatment of dysplastic hip. Clin Orthop Relat Res 433, 129–135. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yamazaki M, Akazawa T, Okawa A, Koda M (2007) Usefulness of three-dimensional full-scale modeling of surgery for a giant cell tumor of the cervical spine. Spinal Cord 45, 250–253. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Weinstein SL, Mubarak SJ, Wenger DR (2014) Fundamental concepts of developmental dysplasia of the hip. Instr Course Lect 63, 299–305. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Steppacher SD, Tannast M, Ganz R, Siebenrock KA (2008) Mean 20-year followup of Bernese periacetabular osteotomy. Clin Orthop Relat Res 466, 1633–1644. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Davey JP, Santore RF (1999) Complications of periacetabular osteotomy. Clin Orthop Relat Res 363, 33–37. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Azuma H, Taneda H, Igarashi H, Fujioka M (1990) Preoperative and postoperative assessment of rotational acetabular osteotomy for dysplastic hips in children by three-dimensional surface reconstruction computed tomography imaging. J Pediatr Orthop 10, 33–38. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Haddad FS, Garbuz DS, Duncan CP, Janzen DL, Munk PL (2000) CT evaluation of periacetabular osteotomies. J Bone Joint Surg Br 82, 526–531. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Langlotz F, Bächler R, Berlemann U, Nolte LP, Ganz R (1998) Computer assistance for pelvic osteotomies. Clin Orthop Relat Res 354, 92–102. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hsieh PH, Chang YH, Shih CH (2006) Image-guided periacetabular osteotomy: computer-assisted navigation compared with the conventional technique: a randomized study of 36 patients followed for 2 years. Acta Orthop 77, 591–597. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Akiyama H, Goto K, So K, Nakamura T (2010) Computed tomography-based navigation for curved periacetabular osteotomy. J Orthop Sci 15, 829–833. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ziebarth K, Balakumar J, Domayer S, Kim YJ, Millis MB (2011) Bernese periacetabular osteotomy in males: is there an increased risk of femoroacetabular impingement (FAI) after Bernese periacetabular osteotomy? Clin Orthop Relat Res 469, 447–453. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.