Volume 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||13 February 2017|
- Ganz R, Klaue K, Vinh TS, Mast JW (1988) A new periacetabular osteotomy for the treatment of hip dysplasias. Technique and preliminary results. Clin Orthop Relat Res 232, 26–36.
- Naito M, Shiramizu K, Akiyoshi Y, Ezoe M, Nakamura Y (2005) Curved periacetabular osteotomy for treatment of dysplastic hip. Clin Orthop Relat Res 433, 129–135. [CrossRef]
- Yamazaki M, Akazawa T, Okawa A, Koda M (2007) Usefulness of three-dimensional full-scale modeling of surgery for a giant cell tumor of the cervical spine. Spinal Cord 45, 250–253. [CrossRef]
- Weinstein SL, Mubarak SJ, Wenger DR (2014) Fundamental concepts of developmental dysplasia of the hip. Instr Course Lect 63, 299–305. [PubMed]
- Steppacher SD, Tannast M, Ganz R, Siebenrock KA (2008) Mean 20-year followup of Bernese periacetabular osteotomy. Clin Orthop Relat Res 466, 1633–1644. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Davey JP, Santore RF (1999) Complications of periacetabular osteotomy. Clin Orthop Relat Res 363, 33–37. [CrossRef]
- Azuma H, Taneda H, Igarashi H, Fujioka M (1990) Preoperative and postoperative assessment of rotational acetabular osteotomy for dysplastic hips in children by three-dimensional surface reconstruction computed tomography imaging. J Pediatr Orthop 10, 33–38. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Haddad FS, Garbuz DS, Duncan CP, Janzen DL, Munk PL (2000) CT evaluation of periacetabular osteotomies. J Bone Joint Surg Br 82, 526–531. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Langlotz F, Bächler R, Berlemann U, Nolte LP, Ganz R (1998) Computer assistance for pelvic osteotomies. Clin Orthop Relat Res 354, 92–102. [CrossRef]
- Hsieh PH, Chang YH, Shih CH (2006) Image-guided periacetabular osteotomy: computer-assisted navigation compared with the conventional technique: a randomized study of 36 patients followed for 2 years. Acta Orthop 77, 591–597. [CrossRef]
- Akiyama H, Goto K, So K, Nakamura T (2010) Computed tomography-based navigation for curved periacetabular osteotomy. J Orthop Sci 15, 829–833. [CrossRef]
- Ziebarth K, Balakumar J, Domayer S, Kim YJ, Millis MB (2011) Bernese periacetabular osteotomy in males: is there an increased risk of femoroacetabular impingement (FAI) after Bernese periacetabular osteotomy? Clin Orthop Relat Res 469, 447–453. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.