Volume 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 September 2017|
- McGrory B, Klassen R, Chao E, Staeheli J, Weaver A (1993) Acute fractures and dislocations of the cervical spine in children and adolescents. J Bone Joint Surg Am 75(7), 988–995. [CrossRef]
- Bilston LE, Brown J (2007) Pediatric spinal injury type and severity are age and mechanism dependent. Spine 32(21), 2339–2347. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Mathison DJ, Kadom N, Krug SE (2008) Spinal cord injury in the pediatric patient. Clin Pediatr Emerg Med 9(2), 106–123. [CrossRef]
- Sakayama K, Kidani T, Matsuda Y, Sugawara Y, Shibata T, Yamamoto H (2005) A child who recovered completely after spinal cord injury complicated by C2-3 fracture dislocation: case report. Spine 30(10), E269–E271. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Hamoud K, Hershkovitz I, Hanani A, Marom L, Abbas J (2012) Internal stabilization of a flexion-distraction injury of the upper cervical spine of a toddler: a new technique and literature review. Spine 37(6), E400–E407. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Ramrattan NN, Öner FC, Boszczyk BM, Castelein RM, Heini PF (2012) Cervical spine injury in the young child. Eur Spine J 21(11), 2205–2211. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Hooley E, Chaput CD, Rahm M (2006) Internal fixation without fusion of a flexion-distraction injury in the lower cervical spine of a three-year-old. Spine J 6(1), 50–54. [CrossRef]
- Duhem R, Tonnelle V, Vinchon M, Assaker R, Dhellemmes P (2008) Unstable upper pediatric cervical spine injuries: report of 28 cases and review of the literature. Childs Nerv Syst 24(3), 343–348. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Chen Y, Wang X, Chen D, Liu X (2013) Surgical treatment for unilateral cervical facet dislocation in a young child aged 22 months old: a case report and review of the literature. Eur Spine J 22(3), 439–442. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Parisini P, Di Silvestre M, Greggi T (2002) Treatment of spinal fractures in children and adolescents: long-term results in 44 patients. Spine 27(18), 1989–1994. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Mortazavi MM, Dogan S, Civelek E, Tubbs RS, Theodore N, Rekate HL et al. (2011) Pediatric multilevel spine injuries: an institutional experience. Childs Nerv Syst 27(7), 1095–1100. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.