Volume 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||22 November 2017|
- Hilibrand AS, Fye MA, Emery SE et al. (2001) Impact of smoking on the outcome of anterior cervical arthrodesis with interbody or strut-grafting. J Bone Joint Surg Am 83-A(5), 668–673. [CrossRef]
- Jin BF (2015) Lumbar disc herniation and andrological diseases. Zhonghua Nan Ke Xue 21(10), 867–870 [Article in Chinese]. [PubMed]
- Garvey AJ, Bliss RE, Hitchcock JL et al. (1992) Predictors of smoking relapse among self-quitters: a report from the Normative Aging Study. Addict Behav 17(4), 367–377. [CrossRef]
- Pitsika M, Thomas E, Shaheen S, Sharma H (2016) Does the duration of symptoms influence outcome in patients with sciatica undergoing micro-discectomy and decompressions? Spine J 16(4 Suppl), S21–S25. [CrossRef]
- Farag E, Ghobrial M, Sessler DI et al. (2013) Effect of perioperative intravenous lidocaine administration on pain, opioid consumption, and quality of life after complex spine surgery. Anesthesiology 119(4), 932–940. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Sandén B, Försth P, Michaëlsson K et al. (2011) Smokers show less improvement than non-smokers two years after surgery for lumbar spinal stenosis: a study of 4555 patients from the Swedish spine register. Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 36(13), 1059–1064. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Wewers ME, Lowe NK (1990) A critical review of visual analogue scales in the measurement of clinical phenomena. Res Nurs Health 13, 227–236. [CrossRef]
- Fairbank JC, Pynsent PB (2000) The Oswestry Disability Index. Spine 25, 2940–2952. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Fairbank JC, Couper J, Davies JB, O’Brien JP (1980) The Oswestry low back pain disability questionnaire. Physiotherapy 66, 271–273.
- Sibbald B, Roland M (1998) Understanding controlled trials: why are randomised controlled trials important? BMJ 316, 201. [CrossRef]
- Appaduray SP, Lo P (2013) Effects of diabetes and smoking on lumbar spinal surgery outcomes. J Clin Neurosci 20(12), 1713–1717. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Gulati S, Nordseth T, Nerland US et al. (2015) Does daily tobacco smoking affect outcomes after microdecompression for degenerative central lumbar spinal stenosis. Acta Neurochir (Wien) 157(7), 1157–1164. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Nerland US, Jakola AS, Giannadakis C et al. (2015) The risk of getting worse: predictors of deterioration after decompressive surgery for lumbar spinal stenosis. World Neurosurg 84(4), 1095–1102. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Katz J, Rosenbloom BN, Fashler S et al. (2015) Chronic pain, psychopathology, and DSM-5 somatic symptom disorder. Can J Psychiatry 60(4), 160–167. [CrossRef]
- Abe M (2013) Problems of tobacco smoke and positive effects of quit-smoking on human health. Nihon Rinsho 71(3), 406–415 [Article in Japanese]. [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.