Volume 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||04 July 2017|
- Staheli LT (1978) Intoeing in children. Prim Care 5(1), 97–110. [PubMed]
- Staheli LT (1994) Rotational problems in children. Instr Course Lect 43, 199–209. [PubMed]
- Staheli LT et al. (1985) Lower-extremity rotational problems in children. Normal values to guide management. J Bone Joint Surg Am 67(1), 39–47. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Davids JR et al. (2014) Surgical management of persistent intoeing gait due to increased internal tibial torsion in children. J Pediatr Orthop 34(4), 467–473. [PubMed]
- Ryan DJ (2001) Intoeing: a developmental norm. Orthop Nurs 20(2), 13–18. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Briggs RG, Carlson WO (1990) The management of intoeing: a review. S D J Med 43(2), 13–16.
- Svenningsen S et al. (1989) Osteotomy for femoral anteversion. Complications in 95 children. Acta Orthop Scand 60(4), 401–405. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Ito K et al. (2001) Femoroacetabular impingement and the cam-effect. A MRI-based quantitative anatomical study of the femoral head-neck offset. J Bone Joint Surg Br 83(2), 171–176. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Audenaert EA et al. (2012) Hip morphological characteristics and range of internal rotation in femoroacetabular impingement. Am J Sports Med 40(6), 1329–1336.
- Ejnisman L et al. (2013) Relationship between femoral anteversion and findings in hips with femoroacetabular impingement. Orthopedics 36(3), e293–e300. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Stevens PM et al. (2014) Success of torsional correction surgery after failed surgeries for patellofemoral pain and instability. Strategies Trauma Limb Reconstr 9(1), 5–12. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Thackeray C, Beeson BP (1996) Is in-toeing gait a developmental stage? The Foot 6, 19–24. [CrossRef]
- Fabry G, MacEwen GD, Shands AR Jr. (1973) Torsion of the femur. A follow-up study in normal and abnormal conditions. J Bone Joint Surg Am 55(8), 1726–1738.
- Fabry G (1997) Normal and abnormal torsional development of the lower extremities. Acta Orthop Belg 63(4), 229–232. [PubMed]
- Fabricant PD et al. (2015) The effect of femoral and acetabular version on clinical outcomes after arthroscopic femoroacetabular impingement surgery. J Bone Joint Surg Am 97(7), 537–543.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.