Volume 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 September 2017|
- Harris IA, Harris AM, Naylor JM et al. (2013) Discordance between patient and surgeon satisfaction after total joint arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty 28, 722–727. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Wood TJ, Thornley P, Petruccelli D et al. (2016) Preoperative Predictors of Pain Catastrophizing, Anxiety, and Depression in Patients Undergoing Total Joint Arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty 31(12), 2750–2756. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Schürmann M, Gradl G, Rommel O (2007) Early diagnosis in post-traumatic complex regional pain syndrome. Orthopedics 30, 450–456. [PubMed]
- Hossain M, Andrew JG (2010) Complex regional pain syndrome after hip replacement in a diabetic patient. Eur J Orthop Surg Traumatol 20, 501–503. [CrossRef]
- Mittal R, Khetarpal R, Malhotra R, Kumar R (1997) The role of Tc-99m bone imaging in the management of pain after complicated total hip replacement. Clin Nucl Med 22, 593–595. [CrossRef]
- Hartofilakidis G, Stamos K, Karachalios T et al. (1996) Congenital hip disease in adults. Classification of acetabular deficiencies and operative treatment with acetabuloplasty combined with total hip arthroplasty. J Bone Joint Surg Am 78, 683–692. [CrossRef]
- Harris WH (1969) Traumatic arthritis of the hip after dislocation and acetabular fractures: treatment by mold arthroplasty. An end-result study using a new method of result evaluation. J Bone Joint Surg Am 51, 737–755.
- Woolson ST, Harris WH (1985) A method of intraoperative limb length measurement in total hip arthroplasty. Clin Orthop Relat Res 194, 207–210.
- Compston A (2010) Aids to the investigation of peripheral nerve injuries. Medical Research Council: Nerve Injuries Research Committee. His Majesty’s Stationery Office: 1942; pp. 48 (iii) and 74 figures and 7 diagrams; with aids to the examination of the peripheral nervous. Brain 133, 2838–2844. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Leriche R (1947) Les algies diffusantes traumatiques. Rev Med Suisse Romande 67, 270–272.
- Kumar AS, Wong S, Andrew J (2009) Rare case of autonomic instability of the lower limb presenting as painless complex regional pain syndrome type I following hip surgery: two case reports. J Med Case Rep 3, 7271. [CrossRef]
- Patman RD, Thompson JE, Persson AV (1973) Management of post-traumatic pain syndromes: report of 113 cases. Ann Surg 177, 780–787. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Bozic KJ, Rubash HE (2004) The painful total hip replacement. Clin Orthop Relat Res 420, 18–25. [CrossRef]
- Birklein F (2005) Complex regional pain syndrome. J Neurol 252, 131–138. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Iolascon G, de Sire A, Moretti A, Gimigliano F (2015) Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) type I: historical perspective and critical issues. Clin Cases Miner Bone Metab 12, 4–10.
- Ogilvie-Harris DJ, Roscoe M (1987) Reflex sympathetic dystrophy of the knee. J Bone Joint Surg Br 69, 804–806. [PubMed]
- Tietjen R (1986) Reflex sympathetic dystrophy of the knee. Clin Orthop Relat Res 209, 234–243.
- Ritter M (1997) Postoperative pain after total knee arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty 12, 337–339. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Katz MM, Hungerford DS, Krackow KA, Lennox DW (1986) Reflex sympathetic dystrophy as a cause of poor results after total knee arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty 1, 117–124. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lee GW, Weeks PM (1995) The role of bone scintigraphy in diagnosing reflex sympathetic dystrophy. J Hand Surg Am 20, 458–463. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Koppers B (1982) 3-Phase scintigraphy in the Sudeck syndrome. Comparison with the results of roentgenologic and clinical studies. Rofo 137, 564–579. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Cuartero-Plaza A, Martínez-Miralles E, Benito-Ruiz P et al. (1992) Abnormal bone scintigraphy and silent radiography in localized reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome. Eur J Nucl Med 19, 330–333. [CrossRef]
- Pendón G, Salas A, García M, Pereira D (2016) Complex regional pain syndrome type 1: analysis of 108 patients. Reumatol Clin 13 (2), 73–77. [CrossRef]
- Harden RN, Swan M, King A et al. (2006) Treatment of complex regional pain syndrome: functional restoration. Clin J Pain 22, 420–424. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Bean DJ, Johnson MH, Heiss-Dunlop W et al. (2015) Do psychological factors influence recovery from complex regional pain syndrome type 1? A prospective study. Pain 156, 2310–2318. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Adami S, Fossaluzza V, Gatti D et al. (1997) Bisphosphonate therapy of reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome. Ann Rheum Dis 56, 201–204. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Fischer SGL, Zuurmond WWA, Birklein F et al. (2010) Anti-inflammatory treatment of complex regional pain syndrome. Pain 151, 251–256. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Saltık S, Sözen HG, Basgul S et al. (2016) Pregabalin treatment of a patient with complex regional pain syndrome. Pediatr Neurol 54, 88–90. [CrossRef]
- Stanton TR, Wand BM, Carr DB et al. (2013) Local anaesthetic sympathetic blockade for complex regional pain syndrome. Cochrane database Syst Rev (8), CD004598, DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004598.pub3. [PubMed]
- Knoeller SM, Ehmer M, Kleinmann B, Wolter T (2011) CRPS I following artificial disc surgery: case report and review of the literature. Eur Spine J 20, 278–283. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.