Volume 4, 2018
Special Issue: "Computer Assisted Orthopaedic Surgery - Current State and Impact" Guest Editor: A. Adhikari
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||01 October 2018|
- Shenoy R, Nathwani D (2017) Evidence for robots. SICOT J 3, 38. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Liow MHL, Chin PL, Pang HN, Tay DK-J, Yeo S-J (2017) THINK surgical TSolution-OneÒ (Robodoc) total knee arthroplasty. SICOT J 3, 63. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jenny J-Y, Picard F (2017) Learning navigation − learning with navigation. A review. SICOT J 3, 39. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Deep K, Shankar S, Mahendra A (2017) Computer assisted navigation in total knee and hip arthroplasty. SICOT J 3, 50. [Google Scholar]
- Hafez MA, Moholkar K (2017) Patient-specific instruments: advantages and pitfalls. SICOT J 3, 66. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.