Volume 5, 2019
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- Grazette AJ, Foote J, Whitehouse MR, Blom AW (2016) A review of outcomes and modes of presentation following liner dissociation from Harris-Galante uncemented acetabular components. Hip Int 26, 149–152. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Langdown AJ, Pickard RJ, Hobbs CM, Clarke HJ, Dalton DJ, Grover ML (2007) Incomplete seating of the liner with the Trident acetabular system: a cause for concern? J Bone Joint Surg Br 89, 291–295. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Napier RJ, Diamond O, O’Neill CKJ, O’Brien S, Beverland DE (2017) The incidence of dissociated liners in 4,751 consecutive total hip arthroplasties using Pinnacle polyethylene acetabular liners. Hip Int 27, 537–545. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kagan R, Anderson MB, Peters C, Pelt C, Gililland J (2018) Pinnacle polyethylene liner dissociation: a report of 3 cases. Arthroplast Today 4, 441–446. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Yun A, Koli EN, Moreland J, et al. (2016) Polyethylene liner dissociation is a complication of the DePuy Pinnacle Cup: a report of 23 cases. Clin Orthop Relat Res 474, 441–446. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Neumann D, Dorn U (2003) Polyethylene liner dislocation in Harris Galante acetabular components]. Z Orthop Ihre Grenzgeb 141, 190–194. [Google Scholar]
- Saito S, Ryu J, Seki M, Ishii T, Saigo K, Mori S (2008) Analysis and results of dissociation of the polyethylene liner in the Harris-Galante I acetabular component. J Arthroplasty 23, 522–526. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jang JH, Jin W, Chun YS, et al. (2014) The tram track sign: a characteristic sonographic feature of polyethylene liner dissociation after total-hip arthroplasty. J Ultrasound Med 33, 1931–1937. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Jin W, Chun YS, Park SY, et al. (2009) Sonographic detection of acetabular polyethylene liner dissociation in total hip arthroplasty. J Ultrasound Med 28, 1597–1600. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- White SP, Blom AW, Lee M, Smith EJ (2005) The crescent sign: dissociation of the polyethylene liner from a modular acetabular component in total hip arthroplasty. Skeletal Radiol 34, 620–624. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Darrith B, Courtney PM, Della Valle CJ (2018) Outcomes of dual mobility components in total hip arthroplasty: a systematic review of the literature. Bone Joint J 100-B, 11–19. [Google Scholar]
- Jones CW, De Martino I, D’Apolito R, Nocon AA, Sculco PK, Sculco TP (2019) The use of dual-mobility bearings in patients at high risk of dislocation. Bone Joint J. 101, 41–45. [Google Scholar]
- Neri T, Philippot R, Klasan A, et al. (2018) Dual mobility acetabular cups for total hip arthroplasty: advantages and drawbacks. Expert Rev Med Dev 15, 835–845. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Laurendon L, Philippot R, Neri T, Boyer B, Farizon F (2018) Ten-year clinical and radiological outcomes of 100 total hip arthroplasty cases with a modern cementless dual mobility cup. Surg Technol Int 32, 331–336. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.