Volume 8, 2022
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Pelvis & Acetabulum|
|Published online||26 August 2022|
- Letournel E (2007) Acetabulum fractures: Classification and management. Orthop Trauma Dir 05, 27–33. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Letournel E (1978) Surgical repair of acetabular fractures more than three weeks after injury, apart from total hip replacement. Int Orthop 2(4), 305–313. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ranawat A, Zelken J, Helfet D, Buly R (2009) Total hip arthroplasty for post traumatic arthritis after acetabular fracture. J Arthroplasty 24(5), 759–767. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- DeLee JG, Charnley J (1976) Radiological demarcation of cemented sockets in total hip replacement. Clin Orthop Relat Res 121, 20–32. [Google Scholar]
- Catalano JB, Born CT (1997) Total hip arthroplasty after acetabular fracture treated initially with open reduction and internal fixation. Oper Tech Orthop 7(3), 250–255. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bragdon CR, Jasty M, Greene M, Rubash HE, Harris WH (2004) Biologic fixation of total hip implants, Insights gained from a series of canine studies. J Bone Joint Surg Am 86-A(Suppl 2), 105–117. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- van Haaren EH, Heyligers IC, Alexander FG, Wuisman PI (2007) High rate of failure of impaction grafting in large acetabular defects. J Bone Joint Surg Br 89(3), 296–300. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Harris WH, Crothers O, Oh I (1997) Total hip replacement and femoral-head bone-grafting for severe acetabular deficiency in adults. J Bone Joint Surg Am 59(6), 752–759. [Google Scholar]
- Ranawat CS, Zahn MG (1986) Role of bone grafting in correction of protrusio acetabuli by total hip arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty 1(2), 131–137. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mullaji AB, Marawar SV (2007) Primary total hip arthroplasty in protrusio acetabuli using impacted morsellized bone grafting and cementless cups: A medium-term radiographic review. J Arthroplasty 22(8), 1143–1149. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Schutzer SF, Harris WH (1994) High placement of porous-coated acetabular components in complex total hip arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty 9(4), 359–367. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Karaismailoglu B, Kaynak G, Can A, Ozsahin MK, Erdogan F (2019) Bilateral high hip center provides gait parameters similar to anatomical reconstruction: A gait analysis study in hip replacement patients with bilateral developmental dysplasia. J Arthroplasty 34(12), 3099–3105. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.