Volume 8, 2022
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 November 2022|
- Bishop JY, Kaeding C (2006) Treatment of the acute traumatic acromioclavicular separation. Sports Med Arthrosc 14, 237–245. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Rieser GR, Edwards K, Gould GC, Markert RJ, Goswami T, Rubino LJ (2013) Distal-third clavicle fracture fixation: A biomechanical evaluation of fixation. J Shoulder Elb Surg, 22(6), 848–855. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mouhsine E, Garofalo R, Crevoisier X, Farron A (2003) Grade I and II acromioclavicular dislocations: Results of conservative treatment. J Shoulder Elbow Surg 12(6), 599–602. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Garcia EJ, Owens BD (2010) Anatomic approach to reconstruction of the unstable acromioclavicular joint. Curr Orthop Pract 21(1), 43–48. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mazzoca AD, Santangelo SA, Johnson ST, et al. (2006) A biomechanical evaluation of an anatomical coracoclavicular ligament reconstruction. Am J Sports Med 34, 236–246. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Geaney LE, Miller MD, Ticker JB, et al. (2010) Management of the failed AC joint reconstruction: causation and treatment. Sports Med Arthrosc 18, 167–172. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Saraglis G, Prinja A, To K, Khan W, Singh J (2022) Surgical treatments for acute unstable acromioclavicular joint dislocations. SICOT J 8, 38. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Milewski MD, Tompkins M, Giugale JM, et al. (2012) Complications related to anatomic reconstruction of the coracoclavicular ligaments. Am J Sports Med 40, 1628–1634. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Spencer HT, Hsu L, Sodl J, Arianjam A, Yian EH (2016) Radiographic failure and rates of re-operation after acromioclavicular joint reconstruction. Bone Joint J 98-b(4), 512–518. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bhattacharya R, Goodchild L, Rangan A (2008) Acromioclavicular joint reconstruction using the Nottingham Surgilig: A preliminary report. Acta Orthop Belg 74, 167–172. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Vinod K, Sunil G, Isabel E, et al. (Aug 2014) Modified Weaver–Dunn procedure versus the use of a synthetic ligament for acromioclavicular joint reconstruction. J Orthop Surg 22(2), 199–203. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kai C, Bin X, Yang-Jun L, Yang Y (Feb 2021) Risk factors related to the loss of reduction after acromioclavicular joint dislocation treated with the Endobutton device. Ann Transl Med 9(4), 345. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Struhl S, Wolfson TS (2015) Continuous loop double endobutton reconstruction for acromioclavicular joint dislocation. Am J Sports Med 43, 2437–2444. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ferreira JV, Chowaniec D, Obopilwe E, et al. (2012) Biomechanical evaluation of effect of coracoid placement on load to failure of fixation during the repair of acromioclavicular joint dislocations. Arthroscopy 28, 1230–1236. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Sun LJ, Lu D, Chen H (2015) Triple-Endobutton technique for the treatment of Tossy type III acromioclavicular joint dislocation. Zhongguo Gu Chang 28, 496–499. [Google Scholar]
- Carlos AJ, Richards AM, Corbett SA (2011) Stabilization of acromioclavicular joint dislocation using the ‘Surgilig’ technique. Shoulder Elbow 3, 166–170. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.