Volume 3, 2017
Special Issue: "Musculoskeletal tumors: Current approaches and controversies" Guest Editor: A. Kulidjian
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 February 2017|
- Carlson G (2006) The evolution of extremity reconstruction for soft tissue sarcoma. Ann Surg Oncol 13(5), 610–611. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Kandel R, Coakley N, Werier J, Engel J, Ghert M, Verma S (2013) Surgical margins and handling of soft tissue sarcoma in extremities: a clinical practice guideline. Curr Oncol 20(3), e247–e254. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Mundiger GS, Prucz RB, Frassica FJ, Deune EG (2014) Concomitant upper extremity soft tissue sarcoma limb-sparing resection and functional reconstruction: assessment of outcomes and costs of surgery. Hand (NY) 9(2), 196–204. [CrossRef]
- Chang EI, Nguyen AT, Hughes JK, Moeller J, Zhang H, Crosby MA, Skoracki RJ, Chang DW, Lewis VO, Hanasono MM (2016) Optimization of free-flap limb salvage and maximizing function and quality of life following oncologic resection: 12-year experience. Ann Surg Oncol 23(3), 1036–1043. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Reece GP, Schusterman MA, Pollock RE, Kroll SS, Miller MJ, Baldwin BJ, Romsdahl MM, Jannan NA (1994) Immediate versus delayed free-tissue transfer salvage of the lower extremity in soft tissue sarcoma patients. Ann Surg Oncol 1(1), 11–17. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Randall RL, Bruckner JD, Papenhausen MD, Thurman T, Conrad EU (2004) Errors in diagnosis and margins determination of soft tissue sarcomas initially treated at non-tertiary centers. Orthopedics 27(2), 209–212. [PubMed]
- Jones AP, Lewis CJ, Dildey P, Hide G, Ragbir M (2012) Lipoma or liposarcoma? A cautionary case report. J Plast Reconstr Aesth Surg 65(1), e11–e14. [CrossRef]
- Enneking WF, Spanier SS, Malawer MM (1981) The effect of the anatomic setting on the results of surgical procedures for soft parts sarcoma of the thigh. Cancer 47(5), 1005–1022. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Trovik CS, Skjeldal S, Bauer H, Rydholm A, Jebsen N (2012) Reliability of margin assessment after surgery for extremity soft tissue sarcoma: The SSG experience. Sarcoma 2012, 290698. [CrossRef]
- Bickels J, Kollender Y, Wittig JC, Cohen N, Malawer MM (2005) Vacuum-assisted wound closure after resection of musculoskeletal tumors. Clin Ortho Rel Res 441, 346–350. [CrossRef]
- McGough RL III (2014) The BrachyVAC: a new method for managing sarcomas requiring soft tissue reconstruction. Op Tech Orthop 24(2), 68–73. [CrossRef]
- Grinnell D, DiBella C, Choong PFM (2012) Functional reconstruction of sarcoma defects ultilizing innervated free flaps. Sarcoma 2012, 315190.
- Pauker SG, Kassirer JP (1980) The threshold approach to clinical decision making. N Engl J Med 302 1109–1117. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Wasif N, Tamurian RM, Christensen S, Do L, Martinez SR, Chen SL (2012) Influence of specialty and clinical experience on sequencing in the multimodal management of soft tissue extremity sarcoma. Ann Surg Oncol 19(2), 504–510. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Biau DJ, Weiss KR, Bhumbra RS, Davidson D, Brown C, Griffin A, Wunder JS, Ferguson PC (2013) Monitoring the adequacy of surgical margins after resection of bone and soft-tissue sarcoma. Ann Surg Oncol 20(6), 1858–1864. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Siegel GW, Kuzon WM, Hasen JM, Biermann JS (2016) Staged soft tissue reconstruction following sarcoma excision with anticipated large cutaneous defects: an oncologically safe alternative. Iowa Orthop 36 104–108.
- Saba SC, Shaterian A, Tokin C, Dobke MK, Wallace AM (2012) The pedicled myocutanous flap as a choice reconstructive technique for immediate adjuvant brachytherapy in sarcoma patient. Curr Oncol 19, e491–e495. [PubMed]
- Kim JH, Kang HG, Kim H (2010) MRI-guided navigation surgery with temporary implantable bone markers in limb salvage for sarcoma. Clin Orthop Relat Res 468(8), 2211–2217. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Shetty A (2015) The evolution of imaging techniques in clinical trials. Applied Clin Trials 24(4/5), 38–40.
- Wong KC, Kumta SM, Chiu KH, Antonio GE, Unwin P, Leung KS (2007) Precision tumour resection and reconstruction using image-guided computer navigation. J Bone Joint Surg 89-B(7), 943–947. [CrossRef]
- Loh AHP, Navid F, Wang C, Bahrami A, Wu J, Neel MD, Rao BN (2014) Management of local recurrence of pediatric osteosarcoma following limb-sparing surgery. Ann Surg Oncol 21(6), 1948–1955. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Megerle K, Sauerbier M (2011) Reconstructive treatment of soft tissue sarcoma of the upper extremity. J Hand Surg 36A(7), 1241–1247. [CrossRef]
- Misra A, Mistry N, Grimer R, Peart F (2008) The management of soft tissue sarcoma. J Plast Reconstr Aesth Surg 62(2), 161–174. [CrossRef]
- Hong NJ, Hornicek FJ, Harmon DC, Choy E, Chen YL, Yoon SS, Nielsen P, Szymonifka J, Yeap BY, DeLaney TF, Mullen JT (2013) Neoadjuvant chemioradiotherapy for patients with high-risk extremity and truncal sarcomas: a 10-year single institution retrospective study. Eur J Cancer 49(4), 875–883. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Li J, Zhang F, Yang M, Liu S, Wang X, Yang Q, Wu Z, Ji C (2016) Extracorporeally frozen tumor-bearing bone combined with free vascularized fibula for the intercalary reconstruction of femoral defect after resection of bony sarcoma. J Plast Rec Aesth Surg 69(6), 856–863. [CrossRef]
- Wang J, Shen J, Dickinson IC (2011) Functional outcome of arthrodesis with a vascularized fibular graft and a rotational latissimus dorsi flap after proximal humerus sarcoma resection. Ann Surg Oncol 18(7), 1852–1859. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Perrot P, Rousseau J, Bouffaut AL, Redini F, Cassagnau E, Deschaseaux F, Heymann MF, Duteille F, Trichet V, Gouin F (2010) Safety concern between autologous fat graft, mesenchymal stem cell and osteosarcoma recurrence. PLoS One 5(6), e10999. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.