Volume 3, 2017
Special Issue: "Deformity correction, limb lengthening and reconstruction" Guest Editor: Y. ElBatrawy
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 April 2017|
- Newman JT, Stahel PF, Smith WR et al. (2008) A new minimally invasive technique for large volume bone graft harvest for treatment of fracture nonunion. Orthopedics 31(3), 257–261. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Paley D, Maar D (2000) Ilizarov bone transport treatment for tibial defects. J Orthop Trauma 14(2), 76–78. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Antonova E, Le TK, Burge R, Mershon J (2013) Tibia shaft fractures: costly burden of nonunions. BMC Musculoskelet Disord 14, 42. [CrossRef]
- Papaioannou N, Mastrokalos D, Papagelopoulos PJ et al. (2001) Non-union after primary treatment of tibia fractures with external fixation. Eur J Orthop Surg Trauma 11, 231–235. [CrossRef]
- Sagi HC, Young ML, Gerstenfeld L, Einhorn TA, Tornetta P (2012) Qualitative and quantitative differences between bone graft obtained from the medullary canal (with a Reamer/Irrigator/Aspirator) and the iliac crest of the same patient. J Bone Joint Surg Am 94(23), 2128–2135. [CrossRef]
- McCall TA, Brokaw DS, Jelen BA, Scheid DK, Scharfenberger AV, Maar DC, Green JM, Shipps MR, Stone MB, Musapatika D, Weber TG (2010) Treatment of large segmental bone defects with reamer-irrigator-aspirator bone graft: technique and case series. Orthop Clin North Am 41(1), 63–73. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Miller MA, Ivkovic A, Porter R, Harris MB, Estok DM 2nd, Smith RM, Evans CH, Vrahas MS (2011) Autologous bone grafting on steroids: preliminary clinical results. A novel treatment for nonunions and segmental bone defects. Int Orthop 35(4), 599–605. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Belthur MV, Conway JD, Jindal G et al. (2008) Bone graft harvest using a new intramedullary system. Clin Orthop Relat Res 466(12), 2973–2980. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Stafford PR, Norris BL (2010) Reamer-irrigator-aspirator bone graft and bi Masquelet technique for segmental bone defect nonunions: a review of 25 cases. Injury 41, S72–S77. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Dendrinos G, Kontos S, Lyritisis E (1995) Use of the Ilizarov technique for treatment of nonunion of the tibia associated with infection. J Bone Joint Surg Am 77(6), 835–846. [CrossRef]
- Schottel PC, O’Connor DP, Brinker MR (2015) Time trade-off as a measure of health-related quality of life: long bone nonunions have a devastating impact. J Bone Joint Surg Am 97(17), 1406–1410. [CrossRef]
- Tsang ST, Mills LA, Frantzias J, Baren JP, Keating JF, Simpson AH (2016) Exchange nailing for nonunion of diaphyseal fractures of the tibia: our results and an analysis of the risk factors for failure. Bone Joint J 98B(4), 534–541. [CrossRef]
- Barker KL, Lamb SE, Simpson AH (2004) Functional recovery in patients with nonunion treated with the Ilizarov technique. J Bone Joint Surg Br 86(1), 81–85. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Swanson EA, Garrard EC, O’Connor DP, Brinker MR (2015) Results of a systematic approach to exchange nailing for the treatment of aseptic tibial nonunions. J Orthop Trauma 29(1), 28–35. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Porter RM, Liu F, Pilapil C et al. (2009) Osteogenic potential of reamer irrigator aspirator (RIA) aspirate collected from patients undergoing hip arthroplasty. J Orthop Res 27, 42–49. [CrossRef]
- Schmidmaier G, Hermann S, Green J et al. (2006) Quantitative assessment of growth factors in reaming aspirate, iliac crest, and preparation. Bone 39(5), 1156–1163. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Cox G, Jones E, McGonagle D, Giannoudis PV (2011) Reamer-irrigator-aspirator indications and clinical results: a systematic review. Int Orthop 35(7), 951–956. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Dawson J, Kiner D, Gardner W 2nd, Swafford R, Nowotarski PJ (2014) The reamer-irrigator-aspirator as a device for harvesting bone graft compared with iliac crest bone graft: union rates and complications. J Orthop Trauma 28(10), 584–590. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Dhawan A, Kuklo TR, Polly DW Jr (2006) Analysis of iliac crest bone grafting process measures. Am J Orthop (Belle Mead, NJ) 35(7), 322–326.
- Castro-Malaspina H, Gay RE, Resnick G, Kapoor N, Meyers P, Chiarieri D, McKenzie S, Broxmeyer HE, Moore MA (1980) Characterization of human bone marrow fibroblast colony-forming cells (CFU-F) and their progeny. Blood 56(2), 289–301.
- Jones EA, Kinsey SE, English A, Jones RA, Straszynski L, Meredith DM, Markham AF, Jack A, Emery P, McGonagle D (2002) Isolation and characterization of bone marrow multipotential mesenchymal progenitor cells. Arthritis Rheum 46(12), 3349–3360. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Higgins TF, Casey V, Bachus K (2007) Cortical heat generation using an irrigating/aspirating single-pass reaming vs conventional stepwise reaming. J Orthop Trauma 21(3), 192–197. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Van der Bel R, Blokhuis TJ (2014) Increased osteogenic capacity of Reamer/Irrigator/Aspirator derived mesenchymal stem cells. Injury 45(12), 2060–2064. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.