- Thienpont E, Bellemans J, Victor J, Becker R (2013) Alignment in total knee arthroplasty, still more questions than answers. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 21, 2191–2193. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Becker R, Tandogan R, Violante B (2016) Alignment in total knee arthroplasty. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 24, 2393–2394. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Cheng T, Zhao S, Peng X, Zhang X (2012) Does computer-assisted surgery improve postoperative leg alignment and implant positioning following total knee arthroplasty? A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials? Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 20, 1307–1322. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Xu K, Li YM, Zhang HF, Wang CG, Xu YQ, Li ZJ (2014) Computer navigation in total hip arthroplasty: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Int J Surg 12, 528–533.
- Lang JE, Mannava S, Floyd AJ, Goddard MS, Smith BP, Mofidi A, Seyler TM, Jinnah RH (2011) Robotic systems in orthopaedic surgery. J Bone Joint Surg Br 93, 1296–1299. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Siston RA, Giori NJ, Goodman SB, Delp SL (2007) Surgical navigation for total knee arthroplasty: a perspective. J Biomech 40, 728–735. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Hopper AN, Jamison MH, Lewis WG (2007) Learning curves in surgical practice. Postgrad Med J 83, 777–779. [PubMed]
- Van Rij AM, McDonald JR, Pettigrew RA, Putterill MJ, Reddy CK, Wright JJ (1995) Cusum as an aid to early assessment of the surgical trainee. Br J Surg 82, 1500–1503. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Williams SM, Parry BR, Schlup MM (1992) Quality control: an application of the cusum. BMJ 23(304), 1359–1361.
- Bathis H, Perlick L, Tingart M, Perlick C, Luring C, Grifka J (2005) Intraoperative cutting errors in total knee arthroplasty. Arch Orthop Trauma Surg 125, 16–20.
- Confalonieri N, Chemello C, Cerveri P, Manzotti A (2012) Is computer-assisted total knee replacement for beginners or experts? Prospective study among three groups of patients treated by surgeons with different levels of experience. J Orthop Traumatol 13, 203–210. [EDP Sciences]
- Nizard RS, Porcher R, Ravaud P, Vangaver E, Hannouche D, Bizot P, Sedel L (2004) Use of the cusum technique for evaluation of a CT-based navigation system for total knee replacement. Clin Orthop Relat Res 425, 180–188.
- Maculé-Beneyto F, Hernández-Vaquero D, Segur-Vilalta JM, Colomina-Rodríguez R, Hinarejos-Gomez P, García-Forcada I, Seral Garcia B (2006) Navigation in total knee arthroplasty. A multicenter study. Int Orthop 30, 536–540. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Chang WR, McLean IP (2006) CUSUM: a tool for early feedback about performance? BMC Med Res Methodol 2(6), 8.
- Grigg OA, Farewell VT, Spiegelhalter DJ (2013) Use of risk-adjusted CUSUM and RSPRT charts for monitoring in medical contexts. Stat Methods Med Res 12, 147–170.
- Jenny JY, Miehlke RK, Giurea A (2008) Learning curve in navigated total knee replacement. A multi-centre study comparing experienced and beginner centres. Knee 15, 80–84.
- Jenny JY, Clemens U, Kohler S, Kiefer H, Konermann W, Miehlke RK (2005) Consistency of implantation of a total knee arthroplasty with a non-image-based navigation system: a case-control study of 235 cases compared with 235 conventionally implanted prostheses. J Arthroplasty 20, 832–839. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Smith BR, Deakin AH, Baines J, Picard F (2010) Computer navigated total knee arthroplasty: the learning curve. Comput Aided Surg 15, 40–48. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Matsumoto T, Kubo S, Muratsu H, Tsumura N, Ishida K, Matsushita T, Takayama K, Sasaki H, Oka S, Kurosaka M, Kuroda R (2011) Differing prosthetic alignment and femoral component sizing between 2 computer-assisted CT-free navigation systems in TKA. Orthopedics 6(34), e860–e865.
- Sampath SA, Voon SH, Sangster M, Davies H (2009) The statistical relationship between varus deformity, surgeon’s experience, BMI and tourniquet time for computer assisted total knee replacements. Knee 16, 121–124.
- Shields JS, Seyler TM, Maguire C, Jinnah RH (2009) Computer-assisted navigation in hip resurfacing arthroplasty – a single-surgeon experience. Bull NYU Hosp Jt Dis 67, 164–167. [PubMed]
- Hetaimish BM, Khan MM, Simunovic N, Al-Harbi HH, Bhandari M, Zalzal PK (2012) Meta-analysis of navigation vs conventional total knee arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty 27, 1177–1182. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Kim YH, Park JW, Kim JS (2012) Computer-navigated versus conventional total knee arthroplasty a prospective randomized trial. J Bone Joint Surg Am 94, 2017–2024.
- Bauwens K, Matthes G, Wich M, Gebhard F, Hanson B, Ekkernkamp A, Stengel D (2007) Navigated total knee replacement. A meta-analysis. J Bone Joint Surg Am 89, 261–269.
- Song EK, Mohite N, Lee SH, Na BR, Seon JK (2016) Comparison of outcome and survival after unicompartmental knee arthroplasty between navigation and conventional techniques with an average 9-year follow-up. J Arthroplasty 31, 395–400. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Zhang Z, Zhu W, Zhu L, Du Y (2016) Superior alignment but no difference in clinical outcome after minimally invasive computer-assisted unicompartmental knee arthroplasty (MICA-UKA). Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 24, 3419–3424. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Weber P, Crispin A, Schmidutz F, Utzschneider S, Pietschmann MF, Jansson V, Müller PE (2013) Improved accuracy in computer-assisted unicondylar knee arthroplasty: a meta-analysis. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 21, 2453–2461. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Domb BG, Redmond JM, Louis SS, Alden KJ, Daley RJ, LaReau JM, Petrakos AE, Gui C, Suarez-Ahedo C (2015) Accuracy of component positioning in 1980 total hip arthroplasties: a comparative analysis by surgical technique and mode of guidance. J Arthroplasty 30, 2208–2218. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Rebal BA, Babatunde OM, Lee JH, Geller JA, Patrick DAJr, Macaulay W (2014) Imageless computer navigation in total knee arthroplasty provides superior short term functional outcomes: a meta-analysis. J Arthroplasty 29, 938–944. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Cip J, Widemschek M, Luegmair M, Sheinkop MB, Benesch T, Martin A (2014) Conventional versus computer-assisted technique for total knee arthroplasty: a minimum of 5-year follow-up of 200 patients in a prospective randomized comparative trial. J Arthroplasty 29, 1795–1802. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Cheng T, Pan XY, Mao X, Zhang GY, Zhang XL (2012) Little clinical advantage of computer-assisted navigation over conventional instrumentation in primary total knee arthroplasty at early follow-up. Knee 19, 237–245.
- Parratte S, Ollivier M, Lunebourg A, Flecher X, Argenson JN (2016) No benefit after THA performed with computer-assisted cup placement: 10-year results of a randomized controlled study. Clin Orthop Relat Res 474, 2085–2093. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Kornilov N, Kulyaba T, Petukhov A, Ignatenko V, Thienpont E (2015) Computer navigation helps achieving appropriate gap balancing and restoration of alignment in total knee arthroplasty for fixed valgus knee osteoarthritis irrespective of the surgical approach. Acta Orthop Belg 81, 673–681. [PubMed]
- Lee DH, Shin YS, Jeon JH, Suh DW, Han SB (2014) Flexion and extension gaps created by the navigation-assisted gap technique show small acceptable mismatches and close mutual correlations. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 22, 1793–1798. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Pang HN, Yeo SJ, Chong HC, Chin PL, Ong J, Lo NN (2011) Computer-assisted gap balancing technique improves outcome in total knee arthroplasty, compared with conventional measured resection technique. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 19, 1496–1503. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Matsumoto T, Muratsu H, Kubo S, Matsushita T, Ishida K, Sasaki H, Oka S, Kurosaka M, Kuroda R (2012) Soft tissue balance using the tibia first gap technique with navigation system in cruciate-retaining total knee arthroplasty. Int Orthop 36, 975–980. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Stulberg SD (2007) Computer navigation as a teaching instrument in knee reconstruction surgery. J Knee Surg 20, 165–172.
- Iorio R, Mazza D, Bolle G, Conteduca J, Redler A, Conteduca F, Ferretti A (2013) Computer-assisted surgery: a teacher of TKAs. Knee 20, 232–235.
- Romanowski JR, Swank ML (2008) Imageless navigation in hip resurfacing: avoiding component malposition during the surgeon learning curve. J Bone Joint Surg Am 90(Suppl 3), 65–70.
- Gofton W, Dubrowski A, Tabloie F, Backstein D (2007) The effect of computer navigation on trainee learning of surgical skills. J Bone Joint Surg Am 89, 2819–2827.
- Cobb JP, Kannan V, Brust K, Thevendran G (2007) Navigation reduces the learning curve in resurfacing total hip arthroplasty. Clin Orthop Relat Res 463, 90–97. [PubMed]
- Nousiainen MT, Omoto DM, Zingg PO, Weil YA, Mardam-Bey SW, Eward WC (2013) Training femoral neck screw insertion skills to surgical trainees: computer-assisted surgery versus conventional fluoroscopic technique. J Orthop Trauma 27, 87–92. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Khakha RS, Chowdhry M, Sivaprakasam M, Kheiran A, Chauhan SK (2015) Radiological and functional outcomes in computer assisted total knee arthroplasty between consultants and trainees – a prospective randomized controlled trial. J Arthroplasty 30, 1344–1347. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Love GJ, Kinninmonth AW (2013) Training benefits of computer navigated total knee arthroplasty. Knee 20, 236–241.
- Schnurr C, Eysel P, König DP (2011) Do residents perform TKAs using computer navigation as accurately as consultants? Orthopedics 34, 174. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Volume 3, 2017
Special Issue: "Computer Assisted Orthopaedic Surgery - Current State and Impact" Guest Editor: A. Adhikari
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 June 2017|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.