Volume 3, 2017
Special Issue: "Computer Assisted Orthopaedic Surgery - Current State and Impact" Guest Editor: A. Adhikari
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 October 2017|
- Paul HA, Bargar WL, Mittlestadt B, Musits B, Taylor RH, Kazanzides P, Zuhars J, Williamson B, Hanson W (1992) Development of a surgical robot for cementless total hip arthroplasty. Clin Orthop Relat Res 285, 57–66.
- Liow MH, Chin PL, Tay KJ, Chia SL, Lo NN, Yeo SJ (2014) Early experiences with robot-assisted total knee arthroplasty using the DigiMatchTM ROBODOC® surgical system. Singapore Med J 55(10), 529–534. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Siebert W, Mai S, Kober R, Heeckt PF (2002) Technique and first clinical results of robot-assisted total knee replacement. Knee 9(3), 173–180. [CrossRef]
- Jeffery RS, Morris RW, Denham RA (1991) Coronal alignment after total knee replacement. J Bone Joint Surg Br 73(5), 709–714. [PubMed]
- Ritter MA, Davis KE, Meding JB, Pierson JL, Berend ME, Malinzak RA (2011) The effect of alignment and BMI on failure of total knee replacement. J Bone Joint Surg Am 93(17), 1588–1596. [CrossRef]
- Berend ME, Ritter MA, Meding JB, Faris PM, Keating EM, Redelman R, Faris GW, Davis KE (2004) Tibial component failure mechanisms in total knee arthroplasty. Clin Orthop Relat Res 428, 26–34. [CrossRef]
- Bellemans J, Vandenneucker H, Vanlauwe J (2007) Robot-assisted total knee arthroplasty. Clin Orthop Relat Res 464, 111–116.
- Kharwadkar N, Kent RE, Sharara KH, Naique S (2006) 5 degrees to 6 degrees of distal femoral cut for uncomplicated primary total knee arthroplasty: is it safe? Knee 13(1), 57–60. [CrossRef]
- Miller MC, Berger RA, Petrella AJ, Karmas A, Rubash HE (2001) Optimizing femoral component rotation in total knee arthroplasty. Clin Orthop Relat Res 392, 38–45. [CrossRef]
- Plaskos C, Hodgson AJ, Inkpen K, McGraw RW (2002) Bone cutting errors in total knee arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty 17(6), 698–705. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Bellemans J (1999) Osseointegration in porous coated knee arthroplasty. The influence of component coating type in sheep. Acta Orthop Scand Suppl 288, 1–35. [PubMed]
- Eriksson RA, Albrektsson T (1984) The effect of heat on bone regeneration: an experimental study in the rabbit using the bone growth chamber. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 42(11), 705–711. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Song EK, Seon JK, Park SJ, Jung WB, Park HW, Lee GW (2011) Simultaneous bilateral total knee arthroplasty with robotic and conventional techniques: a prospective, randomized study. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 19(7), 1069–1076. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Song EK, Seon JK, Yim JH, Netravali NA, Bargar WL (2013) Robotic-assisted TKA reduces postoperative alignment outliers and improves gap balance compared to conventional TKA. Clin Orthop Relat Res 471(1), 118–126. [CrossRef]
- Liow MH, Goh GS, Wong MK, Chin PL, Tay DK, Yeo SJ (2016) Robotic-assisted total knee arthroplasty may lead to improvement in quality-of-life measures: a 2-year follow-up of a prospective randomized trial. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 25(9), 2942–2951. [PubMed]
- Karthik K, Colegate-Stone T, Dasgupta P, Tavakkolizadeh A, Sinha J (2015) Robotic surgery in trauma and orthopaedics: a systematic review. Bone Joint J 97-B(3), 292–299. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Smith-Bindman R, Lipson J, Marcus R, Kim KP, Mahesh M, Gould R, Berrington de Gonzalez A, Miglioretti DL (2009) Radiation dose associated with common computed tomography examinations and the associated lifetime attributable risk of cancer. Arch Intern Med 169(22), 2078–2086. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Chun YS, Kim KI, Cho YJ, Kim YH, Yoo MC, Rhyu KH (2011) Causes and patterns of aborting a robot-assisted arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty 26(4), 621–625. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Urish KL, Conditt M, Roche M, Rubash HE (2016) Robotic total knee arthroplasty: surgical assistant for a customized normal kinematic knee. Orthopedics 39(5), e822–e827. [CrossRef]
- Davey SM, Craven MP, Meenan BJ, Martin JL, Crowe JA (2011) Surgeon opinion on new technologies in orthopaedic surgery. J Med Eng Technol 35(3–4), 139–148. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Jacofsky DJ, Allen M (2016) Robotics in arthroplasty: a comprehensive review. J Arthroplasty 31(10), 2353–2363. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Moschetti WE, Konopka JF, Rubash HE, Genuario JW (2016) Can robot-assisted unicompartmental knee arthroplasty be cost-effective? A Markov decision analysis. J Arthroplasty 31(4), 759–765. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Honl M, Dierk O, Gauck C, Carrero V, Lampe F, Dries S, Quante M, Schwieger K, Hille E, Morlock MM (2003) Comparison of robotic-assisted and manual implantation of a primary total hip replacement. A prospective study. J Bone Joint Surg Am 85(8), 1470–1478. [CrossRef]
- Koh CK, Zeng I, Ravi S, Zhu M, Vince KG, Young SW (2017) Periprosthetic joint infection is the main cause of failure for modern knee arthroplasty: an analysis of 11,134 knees. Clin Orthop Relat Res 475(9), 2194–2201. [CrossRef]
- Peersman G, Laskin R, Davis J, Peterson MG, Richart T (2006) Prolonged operative time correlates with increased infection rate after total knee arthroplasty. HSS J 2(1), 70–72. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Cui Q, Mihalko WM, Shields JS, Ries M, Saleh KJ (2007) Antibiotic-impregnated cement spacers for the treatment of infection associated with total hip or knee arthroplasty. J Bone Joint Surg Am 89(4), 871–882.
- Kim KI, Kim DK, Juh HS, Khurana S, Rhyu KH (2016) Robot-assisted total knee arthroplasty in haemophilic arthropathy. Haemophilia 22(3), 446–452. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Park SE, Lee CT (2007) Comparison of robotic-assisted and conventional manual implantation of a primary total knee arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty 22(7), 1054–1059. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.