Volume 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||11 December 2017|
- Jacobs WB, Bransford RJ, Bellabarba C, Chapman JR (2012) Surgical management of charcot spinal arthropathy: a single-centre retrospective series highlighting the evolution of management. J Neurosurg Spine 17, 422–431. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Worth CR, Jacobs RL, Rolander SD (1980) Neuropathic spinal arthropathy. A review of the Charcot's spine. Spine 5, 558–567. [CrossRef]
- Cleveland H, Wilson Jr HJ (1959) Charcot disease of the spine; a report of two cases treated by spine fusion. J Bone Jt Surg 41-A, 336–340. [CrossRef]
- Delvin VJ, Ogilive JW, Transfeldt EE, Boachie-Adjei O, Bradford DS (1991) Surgical treatment of neuropathic spinal arthropathy. J Spinal Disord 4, 319–328. [CrossRef]
- Ledbetter LN, Salzman KL, Sanders RK (2016) Spinal neuroarthropathy. Pathophysiology, clinical and imaging features, and differential diagnosis. J Radiogr 36, 783–799. [CrossRef]
- Pritchard JC, Coscia MF (1993) Infection of a charcot spine. Spine 18, 764–767. [CrossRef]
- Sobel JW, Bohlman HH, Freehafer AA (1985) Charcot's arthropathy of the spine following spinal cord injury. A report of five cases. J Bone Jt Surg Am 67, 761–776. [CrossRef]
- Mortality M, Miyanchi A, Okuda S, Oda T, Yamamoto T, Iwasaki M (2008) Charcot spinal disease after spinal cord injury. J Neurosurg Spine 9(5), 419–429. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Eloesser L (1917) On the nature of neuropathic affections of the joints. Ann Surg 66, 201. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Barry C, Massourides H, Cotton F, Perrin G, Rode G (2010) Charcot spine: two new case reports and a systematic review of 109 clinical cases from the literature. Ann Phys Rehabil Med 53, 200–220. [CrossRef]
- Luke DL, Bridwell KH (1990) “Silent” spinal dislocation in a charcot spine occurring postlaminectomy: case report and review of literature. J Spinal Disord 3(1), 87–92.
- Wagner SC, Schweitzer ME, Morrison WB, Przybylski GJ, Parker L (2000) Can imaging findings help differentiate spinal neuroarthropathy from disk space infection? Initial experience. Radiology 214(3), 693–699. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Suda Y, Saito M, Shioda M, Kato H, Shibasaki K (2005) Infected charcot spine. Spinal Cord 43, 256–259. [CrossRef]
- Morean S, Lonjon G, Jameson R, Jude T, Garrean de Loubresse C (2014) Do all charcot spine require surgery? Orthop Traumatol Surg Res 100(7), 779–784. [CrossRef]
- Stambough JL (1999) Lumbosacral instrumented fusion: analysis of 124 consecutive cases. J Spinal Disord 12, 1–9.
- Vialle R, Mary P, Tassin JL, Parker F, Guillaumat M (2005) Charcot's disease of the spine: diagnosis and treatment. Spine 30, E315–E322. [CrossRef]
- Thomason K, Emran IM, Chan D (2007) Shortening osteotomy for the treatment of spinal neuroarthropathy following spinal cord injury.A case report and literature review. Eur Spine J 16(3), S318–S321. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.