Volume 4, 2018
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||23 May 2018|
- D’Lima DD, Urquhart AG, Buehler KO, Walker RH, Colwell CW Jr (2000) The effect of orientation of the acetabular and femoral components on the range of motion of the hip at different head-neck ratios. J Bone Joint Surg A 83(3), 315–21. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Del Schutte H Jr, Lipman AJ, Banner SM, Livermore JT, Ilstrup D, Morrey BF (1998) Effects of acetabular abduction on cup wear rates in total hip arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty 13(6), 621–626. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- DeWal H, Su E, DiCesare PE (2003) Instability following total hip arthroplasty. Am J Orthop 32(8), 377–382. [Google Scholar]
- Paterno SA, Lachiewicz PF, Kelley SS (1997) The influence of patient-related factors and the position of the acetabular component on the rate of dislocation after total hip replacement. J Bone Joint Surg Am 79(8), 1202–1210. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lewinnek GE, Lewis JL, Tarr R (1978) Dislocations after total hip replacement arthroplasties. J Bone Jt Surg 60A, 217. [Google Scholar]
- Hirakawa K, Mitsugi N, Koshino T, Saito T, Hirasawa Y, Kubo T (2001) Effect of acetabular cup position and orientation in cemented total hip arthroplasty. Clin Orthop Relat Res 388, 135e–142. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kalteis T, Handel M, Herold T, Perlick L, Baethis H, Grifka J (2005) Greater accuracy in positioning of the acetabular cup by using an image-free navigation system. Int Orthop 29(5), 272–276. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Najarian BC, Kilgore JE, Markel DC (2009) Evaluation of component positioning in primary total hip arthroplasty using an imageless navigation device compared with traditional methods. J Arthroplasty 24, 15–21. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thorey F, Klages P, Lerch M, Florkemeier T, Windhagen H, von Lewinski G (2009) Cup positioning in primary total hip arthroplasty using an imageless navigation device: is there a learning curve? Orthopedics 32, 14–17. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lass R, Kubista B, Olischar B, Frantal S, Windhager R, Giurea A (2014) Total hip arthroplasty using imageless computer-assisted hip navigation: a prospective randomized study. J Arthroplasty 29(4), 786–791. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Gandhi R, Marchie A, Farrokhyar F, Mahomed N (2009) Computer navigation in total hip replacement: a meta-analysis. Int Orthop 33(3), 583–587. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Z, Gao Y, Cai L (2015) Imageless navigation versus traditional method in total hip arthroplasty: a meta-analysis. Int J Surg 21, 122–127. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Donnelly W (2016) Navigation: it’s role in surgery of the hip, Cape Town, South Africa, in Combined Meeting of Orthopaedic Associations (COMOC). [Google Scholar]
- Sugano N, Nishii T, Miki H, Yoshikawa H, Sato Y, Tamura S (2007) Mid-term results of cementless total hip replacement using a ceramic-on-ceramic bearing with and without computer navigation. J Bone Joint Surg Br 89(4), 455–460. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kalteis T, Handel M, Balthis H, Perlick L, Tingart M, Grifka J (2006) Imageless navigation for insertion of the acetabular component in total hip arthroplasty: is it as accurate as CT-based navigation? J Bone Joint Surg Br 88(2), 163–167. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Addinsoft (2016) XLSTAT 2016, Data analysis and statistics with Microsoft Excel. Paris, France, Windows ed. [Google Scholar]
- IBM Corp. Released 2013. IBM SPSS Statistics for Windows, Version 22.0. Armonk, NY: IBM Corp. [Google Scholar]
- Valsamis EM, Golubic R, Glover TE, Husband H, Hussain A, & Jenabzadeh AR (2018) Modeling Learning in Surgical Practice. J Surg Educ 75(1), 78–87. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsurg.2017.06.015 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.