Volume 4, 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||18 May 2018|
- McInnis KC, Ramey LN (2016) High-risk stress fractures: diagnosis and management. PMR J 8(3 Suppl), S113–S124. [Google Scholar]
- Wentz L, Liu P-Y., Haymes E, Ilich JZ (2011) Females have a greater incidence of stress fractures than males in both military and athletic populations: a systemic review. Mil Med 176(4), 420–430. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Neubauer T, Brand J, Lidder S, Krawany M (2016) Stress fractures of the femoral neck in runners: a review. Res Sport Med 24(3), 283–297. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jacobs JM, Cameron KL, Bojescul JA (2014) Lower extremity stress fractures in the military. Clin Sports Med 33(4), 591–613. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kevin MK (2009) Acetabular retroversion in military recruits with femoral neck stress fractures, Clin Orthop Relat Res 468(3), 846–851. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Johansson C, Ekenman I, Tornkvist H, Eriksson E (1990) Stress fractures of the femoral neck in athletes, the consequence of a delay in diagnosis. Am J Sport Med 18(5), 524–528. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.